• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

can you trade all pokemon to r/s before you beat the E4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbreunatic

First if this thread already exists please close it, I couldn't find such thread

Can you trade all pokemon to ruby and sapphire(not emerald) before you challenged and beat the elite four in r or s? I know it was not possible in emerald, but since r and s are the first games, maybe it is possible, annyone ever tried?

umbreunatic

but in all other games you need the national dex, I can remeber when I first trade some pokemon from coloseum they don't had a pokedexentry,so I had no national dex, do you then think it is possible with this information?

edit: okay that's cool cause I really wanted to try that

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
umbreunatic said:
but in all other games you need the national dex, I can remeber when I first trade some pokemon from coloseum they don't had a pokedexentry,so I had no national dex, do you then think it is possible with this information?

edit: okay that's cool cause I really wanted to try that
when you trade form F/L then you automaticly get the national dex

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
yes i'm sure you can, i sent a bulbasaur to my sister from my completed LG and she'd just reached the 1st pokecenter, she gave me a wurmple for it since i'd bred it especially for her!:)

Lugia_17

Elite Four Champion
The answer to your question is yes. But they may not obey you unless you have all eight badges.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Yep, you can trade to get Pokemon in your game even if you haven't beaten the E4 in RS. :)

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.