• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Canada - The most forgotten country (AND NO IT'S NOT USA'S TOPHAT!)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Woah, that's pretty epic. I'll always love saying "milk carton" more than "milk bag" (milk carton just sounds amazing) but I have to admit that looks pretty cool. Thanks =)

"Milk carton" is a lot cooler to say than "milk bag", but when it comes to qualities and utter awesomeness, milk bags just pwn all.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
^ Oh I agree, milk bags are cooler, but milk carton just sounds cooler.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ Which is exactly what I just said

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!

Volcanic Murk

Stupid Genius
Canada rocks, I've been twice and I loved it

Also, I lived in Illinois for a year and at lunch at school, instead of having cartons, we had milk bags. You just poked a hole in it with a straw and sucked the milk out of it. you had to be careful not to poke a hole in the bottom, because then you had a milk puddle

I went there twice too. It's a nice place, I haven't heard of or seen igloos there, and I didn't hear anyone there that said eh.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I went there twice too. It's a nice place, I haven't heard of or seen igloos there, and I didn't hear anyone there that said eh.

LOL... boy do I love those stereotypes, especially the ones about igloos. The only place you may find a few igloos is in Nunavut, at the northernmost tip of Canada, where some Inuits leave. Otherwise, frankly, even with our occasional -25 degrees Celsius weather, we don't go building igloos here in Ontario.

All these sterotypes are really stupid, and shouldn't be believed, eh?

Ethan

Banned
In that case, America is compensating. Which doesn't make sense... seeing as the amount of idiots in America far outweigh those in Mexico.

Hmm, maybe that's why America tends to be so paranoid.

<C_L>

The only reason that would ever be true is because all the idiots jumped the border into here.

The only reason that would ever be true is because all the idiots jumped the border into here.

Sadly, the US has am inferior educative system than Mexico.

The US is the main cause of problems over here.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
LOL... boy do I love those stereotypes, especially the ones about igloos.

Here's a project for you.
1. Get out a map of the world. Make sure you know whether or not the latitude and longitude lines are curved.
2. Find the southernmost point of Canada. It's in Ontario, near Lake Erie.
3. Put your finger on this point.
4. Start moving due west until you reach the Pacific Ocean.
You'll end up in, of all places, California. Go bug the Californians about igloos, we don't deserve it.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Cacophony

Why the desire for attention? I would personally consider Canada's relative anonymity on the global scale to be a blessing. Maybe that would be different if I actually lived there.

Practically speaking, Canadians and Americans have so much in common that I rarely bother to differentiate them in the first place except as a formality.

Bank$

I'm in British Cloumbia and even I didn't know milk came in bags lol until a couple months ago. Everything is in cartons over here. I think the bags are just in the Eastern provinces.

Cobalt_Latios

Why the desire for attention? I would personally consider Canada's relative anonymity on the global scale to be a blessing. Maybe that would be different if I actually lived there.
Well, not necessarily "attention", more like acknowledged for actually being a decent contributor to things and such. Granted, we are, but our neighbors typically get all the press and such. Hell, some of the big things we've done, people hardly know about.

Practically speaking, Canadians and Americans have so much in common that I rarely bother to differentiate them in the first place except as a formality.
I'd have to agree with you, if only for the fact that we share lots in common. I'm sure there are tests to find out which country one of us would be from, but in simple terms: America is the name brand, and we're the generic brand. We're both the same, but we cost less.

I'm in British Cloumbia and even I didn't know milk came in bags lol until a couple months ago. Everything is in cartons over here. I think the bags are just in the Eastern provinces.
You're not alone. I moved to Ontario from Alberta, and there milk has also either came in carton or jug. In fact, I actually prefer milk jugs than milk bags. There are places that sell the jugs, but nothing in the 0%/skim variety.

Sorry, but the penis has to be a part of the body. Florida is your penis. Mexico is your used condom. We are your hat.
Now that's more accurate!

<C_L>

Sneasel

Sneasel Master
I first visited Canada on July 3rd - 5th earlier this year to Niagara Falls on a tour bus. I loved it there. Me and mom are planning on going there by car next summer. I know it was barely Canada, but I actually noticed a big difference between it and New York that was nearby (we stopped there to eat before crossing the border). I noticed that it seemed much more cleaner than it did back in the US. Even the air quality seemed much better for some reason. Food was better too. XD I'm really looking forward to re-visiting Canada next summer for at least 1 week.

indigestible_wad

You say that canada should get some recognition? Stop whining. You've got plenty of things to be proud of, and you don't need fame or recognition proud of them. The US gets plenty of recognition, and take a look at us. Most recognition turns sour; most recognition turns people sour. Be happy you're not on front page news every day.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ We're not hoping for mountains upon mountains of recognition and fame. We just want to be appreciated for the things we do. We won't want a five page article stating how Canada invented the zipper, we just want US people to at least know that the reason their jackets close so easily is because of their neighbours up north.