• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cancelled episodes

P

pik achoo

Has anyone seen any of them?? I've seen the one were they gave James cleavage.;239;

Ice Cold Glalie

they were seen on Japan check the main page

But in english i saw the James one in america also i want to see the porygon one but without dying

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
The only cancelled episode that was possible to see in America was Beauty and the Beach, the others you can only see are from downloads. And most people here don't have access to downloads, so most of them will say Beauty and the Beach. So this thread is pretty useless.
Pika44 said:
Has anyone seen any of them?? I've seen the one were they gave James cleavage.
They cut that part out, geneis.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Judai Yuki said:
But in english i saw the James one in america also i want to see the porygon one but without dying

I've seen the Porygon one on the internet... but I can't remember where... Nothin' happened to me. I didn't feel weird or nothin'.

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
Hyper Chibi Absol said:
I've seen the Porygon one on the internet... but I can't remember where... Nothin' happened to me. I didn't feel weird or nothin'.

That's because not everybody is affected by strobing lights.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
MasterJedi said:
That's because not everybody is affected by strobing lights.
Or it could be the fact that the video was low quality.

I've seen all of them, and I didn't really find any of them particulary interesting.
Though saying that, there were a few amusing scenes in the Dratini ep, and the Porygon episode was nice and surreal.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah I've seen 'em, and I thought they were all great episodes. With the exception of the Ruujura ep... it was just another 'meh' Jouto filler.

P

pik achoo

Satoshi said:
The only cancelled episode that was possible to see in America was Beauty and the Beach, the others you can only see are from downloads. And most people here don't have access to downloads, so most of them will say Beauty and the Beach. So this thread is pretty useless.

They cut that part out, geneis.
Well, I saw it before they did.

L

Lovely May

I have seen episode about Dratini, Porygon and "Beauty and the Beach"
The first one had some funny moments. TR wanted steal Dratini and they were kicked by that old dude. Yeah, Jessie, James and meowth were really great and very funny^^
The second episode (about Porygon) was boring. I don't remember it well, I saw it few years ago, but I remember that I didn't like it.
The 3rd one, about hot James XD was cool. A lot of fun- I liked it.

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
It was 800. Check Serebii.net. I remember seeing Beuty and the beach a few years ago. I was good. I was sad when I found out I'll never see it again. :(

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Judai Yuki said:
But the Porygon ep put like 20 million kids in siezures
So....umm....what exactly is your point?

Edit: Heh, just noticed you said 20 million. Roffled my waffle for sure.

Last edited:
G

Geki

Judai Yuki said:

You most likely won't die. XD

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Judai Yuki said:
But the Porygon ep put like 20 million kids in siezures
Talk about an exaggeration. o_O

Could someone remind me why they refuse to reair "Beauty and the Beach", edited and mutilated as it is?

Medea

Excalibur
I have seen Beauty and the Beach (dubbed and without the wonderful cleavage).

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Blue Pokemon Master said:
Talk about an exaggeration. o_O

Could someone remind me why they refuse to reair "Beauty and the Beach", edited and mutilated as it is?

Well that could be because it's not part of the official episode count in the english version. It's a "special" episode, thus whenever Kanto gets rerun on TV, this episode isn't a part of it.

I don't think "Beauty and the Beach" has an episode number at all, it's not part of the main series really in the dub since it was dubbed much later...not to mention I don't think any station has the tape of this episode anymore...

The dubbed beauty and the beach was so out of place it really kinda made no since

Klaus

TOMATO BERRY!
Judai Yuki said:
The dubbed beauty and the beach was so out of place it really kinda made no since

It was a "lost" episode or so says Kids WB. I've seen the James Bosom part on some japenses site, don't remeber it, but found it hillarious, he inflates them and then bounces them up and down.

I've never seen the others but would really like too. I doubt the porgon ep would cause anything on the computer because you can edit it. Or, it could have bad clearity.

As always, be kind to the mime.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I've seen all the banned episodes except for the Barboach VS Whiscash episode (it wasnt even shown in Japan either...) I also didn't see the uncut episode of Holiday at Acapulco or whatever it was called - but I did see a clip of James with the Cleavage. What's creepy is that people thought it was real...>_>;

The Legend of Dratini was a good episode. I can't believe they went and banned it because Ash has had guns pointed at him before by Team Rocket...>_>;

The Porygon episode will only give you a seizure if you have Epilepsy. I've watched it and I didn't fill dizzy, nauseous, headache, or eye strain or fatigue of any kind. Apparently it must be common in the Japanese for over 700 kids having a seizure at the same time.

They only banned the Jynx episodes because Jynx skin color was black and because some black lady got all mad and said it was a japanese stereotype of black people....stupid lady didn't know Jack **** about it.

They also stopped showing the Tentacool & Tentacruel episode because they destroyed buildings(cuzz of September 11th)

If this was done by FUNimation, it probably wouldn't have been cut out.

BTW - I have all the episodes in really good quality...

~Scott;229;

Last edited: