• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
The thing is, there will always be diseas no matter if we even try to exterminate them and protect against them they are always there. Just that some tempt to get us and others don't.
It is a real shame this beautifull world, full of germs and our own cells rebeling against us.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
My uncle died of lung cancer 7 years ago because he was a heavy smoker.

Also my dad got prostate cancer, but they caught it soon enough that it was benign (prostate cancer is one of the least deadly, thankfully). Unfortunately prostate cancer seems to run in the family, so I'll probably get it too when I get older. :(

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
wow, you should keep an eye on it. i think that cancer in general runs in my family because of that

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
yes it is :(, ive never kept a dog til it died :O

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I'm not a Cancer, I'm a Sagittarius. Why make a thread about just one sign? That's kind of discriminatory.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
not talking about the sign, its about people who HAVE cancer or know people who have cancer. obviously

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
It sucks.

Well, it does!

Aegon

I'm not a Cancer, I'm a Sagittarius. Why make a thread about just one sign? That's kind of discriminatory.
I sincerely hope you were actually being stupid with this comment, and not making a very inconsiderate and inappropriate joke.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
yeah cancer sucks. theres too many people who are dieing from it

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I sincerely hope you were actually being stupid with this comment, and not making a very inconsiderate and inappropriate joke.

Sense of humor. Get one. You're going to lead a very sad life if you don't.

Actually, you're right. I was just being stupid. Just read the thread title and didn't look at the OP. I've really got to stop doing that.

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Yeah, i forgot nobody should get too worried when they have cancer because if their blood pression is high they can't operate them.

The government has been spreading cancer causing chemicals and viruses over the air, and are known as chemtrails. This is why so many are having cancer now compared to a few decades ago. It covers two bases, drug companies profit for the treatment, and those too poor to get it die out.

More people are dying now from Cancer because medical technology is keeping us from dying to infectious disease. Not because of your stupid conspiracy theories.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
The government has been spreading cancer causing chemicals and viruses over the air, and are known as chemtrails. This is why so many are having cancer now compared to a few decades ago. It covers two bases, drug companies profit for the treatment, and those too poor to get it die out.
Somehow, killing off taxpayers seems like a REALLY bad idea. People are dying of cancer more these days because A: We can treat things like the flu, and some disease have been eradicated, B:We're exposed to more radiation, and C: Chances are, people in the middle ages DID get cancer, but because, y'know, it was the middle ages, they just blamed it on witches and burned you at the stake.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I lost my two grandmothers and one of my grandfathers to Cancer.

Somehow, killing off taxpayers seems like a REALLY bad idea. People are dying of cancer more these days because A: We can treat things like the flu, and some disease have been eradicated, B:We're exposed to more radiation, and C: Chances are, people in the middle ages DID get cancer, but because, y'know, it was the middle ages, they just blamed it on witches and burned you at the stake.

And D: Spraying of chemicals into the air, admitted by the government.

Estuary

єѕѕ-cнєw-єrry
I was orphaned when my mom died of cancer. And apparently it's genetic, so I'm pretty paranoid.

This sounds awful, but I'm actually kind of comforted to know that I wasn't the only one. Back when it was happening, I was the only kid in school going through something like that. It was quite a lonely feeling. I hope everyone gets through it all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.