• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Candid Camerupt! (322)

M

marilldude

Ok, this episode wasn't bad, but wasn't good either. I don't get why Max chose Corphish when he knew it was violent and he always says how he wants a Treecko. If you haven't figured it out yet, I like Marills, Swellows, and Camerupts aren't that bad either. Overall it was 7/10. Max and the girl w/ the Marill (I forget her name) make a great couple

G

Geki

I liked this episode, as a filler. I have nothing else to say..

6/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Too bad things ended so badly for Max and Vivi, they made such a cute little couple. :( I do like Max with the girl from "Gonna Rule the School" better, but Vivi was still cute for him. Too bad she freaked out about her poor little marill getting beaten up.

I liked James in this episode too, it was great how he really wanted to set things straight with Vino and his grandmother. Too bad things went south later, but I always like when Team Rocket is shown in a more positive light. :) The battling in this episode was pretty awesome too.

8/10

Pretty good episode, I enjoyed it, the ending was random though was Camerupt using Eruption out of nowhere

Magmarashi

Bastion of Flame
I thought it was funny that there was an episode about that Family from the R/S/E Games.

They did introduce a new Family Member, or, at least let us know who he was. Y'Know? The Son. He was new.

Overall, this episode was pretty boring.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
I liked the episode okay from what I remember. But as for the title, isn't it sad that they had use Camerupt's name as a camera pun in both its episodes? It worked better for the second ep, but not so much for this one. Oh well.

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
I like this episode is somewhat funny and cool

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i enjoyed watching this one it had alot of funny moments, i finally saw the winstrate family outside the R/S/E games.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
All the battles were just amazing. especially the battle with Camerupt.

And Max with Corphish was very funny...

8/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Winstrate family actually appearing in the anime took me by surprise. I never thought much of them and I had no idea that they had a soon who was a skilled trainer.

It was funny to see Ash and Co. burning up in the hot sun despite the fact that there are no deserts in Japan and Hoenn was modeled after one of it's islands. Not very consistent. Though of course the Winstrate family takes them into their home. Holding a battle tournament was a little much though :S

I liked that the father's Zigzagoon knew a TM move (Thunderbolt) and that the Granny's Camerupt was the strongest Pokemon. Vito saves the day and all is good :) 7/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I thought it was funny that there was an episode about that Family from the R/S/E Games.

They did introduce a new Family Member, or, at least let us know who he was. Y'Know? The Son. He was new.

Overall, this episode was pretty boring.

Actually alot of people say there's a trainer in Victory road who is their son. I think he had a Swellow too not sure about Alakazam.

Not a bad episode, poor Max someone telling him she hated him.

saar

Shiny Flygon
It was a good tournament. We need some more like these in the show.
Zigzagoon with a ThunderBolt attack was pretty suprising. I haven't seen that before.

Too bad Ash didn't beat Camerupt, and seeing a Swellow here was nice.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I liked the way the Winstrate family was portrayed and I enjoyed the battles too.

This was a good episode.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Camerupt for the 1st time. It was interesting to see how mad and confused it gets when hit in the head. It was cool to see Max get a chance at battling. Ash, Brock and May's battles with the Winstrates were really cool. Camerupt's Eruption attack looks great. Vivi was very funny when she reacted to her loss to Max. It was cool to see a Zigzagoon with a Thunderbolt attack.

43/100

SuperNintendoMaster64

The episode was good. I didn't feel that it had enough closure though. Especially with Max and Vivi. Way to screw up something perfectly good Corphish >.>. I knew he should have went with Treecko

SuperNintendoMaster64

Ok, this episode wasn't bad, but wasn't good either. I don't get why Max chose Corphish when he knew it was violent and he always says how he wants a Treecko. If you haven't figured it out yet, I like Marills, Swellows, and Camerupts aren't that bad either. Overall it was 7/10. Max and the girl w/ the Marill (I forget her name) make a great couple

Her name is Vivi. And yes, I think they're cute too. Too bad 4Kids Entertaiment had to screw it up >.>. Hopefully, we'll see them together in a spin-off episode or something. But one can only dream I'm afraid =(.