• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Canine Pokémon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

Wow. I'm such a genius.

It never occurred to me until now, that since the picture I'm looking for is on a box I have, that I could simply scan it, rather then frustrate myself by filing through countless pictures online.

I guess it won't be long before I have the banner of awesomeness I so desire. I think...

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
I'm thinking of adding the Abra line to the list, because they are based on the kitsune (the same creatures as Ninetales is based on), but I'd like your opinion first.

Also, we need something to make this club more active... Suggestions?

Dinaria

These are real fears
^ I don't think the Abra line fits, at all, since they are too humanoid in appearance.

As for activeness of the club... I don't have any real ideas. A topic? Heck, I'll try.

If you were to make a canine pokémon team, which pokémon would you have in it?

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
^ I don't think the Abra line fits, at all, since they are too humanoid in appearance.

As for activeness of the club... I don't have any real ideas. A topic? Heck, I'll try.

If you were to make a canine pokémon team, which pokémon would you have in it?

That's a good topic.

I'd have...

Mightyena
Arcanine
Zigzagoon
Manectric
Houndoom
Smeargle

Let's see... It's not balanced at all, not for me (I always have a Grass-type in my team), but it contains all my favourites.

crobatman

Wow, I just read the last three pages.

My canine team would have:
Suicune
Jolteon
Arcanine
Mightyena
and two more

maybe Lucario and Granbull!

BlazeShadow

Bumped for great justice!

We need a new topic... Now.

I have no real idea what canine team I would have actually, but Linoone and Mightyena would be in it.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Magical trevor

Hello, I am niedude and a notoriously unknown member who absolutelly loves canine pokemon, especially Arcanine, it being my all time fav. The "password has been written into the title, but I might as well say it here "Magical Trevor".

I can promise I will be very active in this club, and will prove those feline members that eevee and absol are not cats.

I want to claim the arcanine, but I think that it should have been claimed twice already, so I would like to know which dog's are still out for the taking, if I am allowed that is...

Last edited:

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
hey could I join too please? I beleave the password is Magical Trevor?

Welcome.

Hello, I am niedude and a notoriously unknown member who absolutelly loves canine pokemon, especially Arcanine, it being my all time fav. The "password has been written into the title, but I might as well say it here "Magical Trevor".

I can promise I will be very active in this club, and will prove those feline members that eevee and absol are not cats.

I want to claim the arcanine, but I think that it should have been claimed twice already, so I would like to know which dog's are still out for the taking, if I am allowed that is...

Nice! Well, check the list? Incidentally, Arcanine's just been claimed once.

Last edited:

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
Currently, if you had a team made up of just canine Pokémon, which would you choose?

+MewHeart+

?Love Is Cruel?
May I join? I lurve canines. :3
"Electric Banana Band."
Also, may I claim Poochyena?

In my opinion, Zigzagoon and its evolution, Linoone, are more of the racoon-type, not dog. And, I think that Eevee and its evolutions are more feminine.

+MewHeart+

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
May I join? I lurve canines. :3
"Electric Banana Band."
Also, may I claim Poochyena?

In my opinion, Zigzagoon and its evolution, Linoone, are more of the racoon-type, not dog. And, I think that Eevee and its evolutions are more feminine.

+MewHeart+

1. Zigzagoon's based on the tanuki, whose basis is the raccoon dog, which's a canine.

2. Do you mean feline?

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.