• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cannot open Excel (app damaged or incomplete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasvmike

Hello guys, I can't open Excel because it may be damaged or incomplete. I have noticed this since the latest upgrade to macOS Big Sur. The Office applications, including Excel, all show version 16.51 but, whilst they all open, Excel doesn't.
What can I do?
Thank you,

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Hello guys, I can't open Excel because it may be damaged or incomplete. I have noticed this since the latest upgrade to macOS Big Sur. The Office applications, including Excel, all show version 16.51 but, whilst they all open, Excel doesn't.
What can I do?
Thank you,
Reinstall

henrygroft

Repair or Reinstall Microsoft Office:

For Windows:
Open the "Control Panel" on your computer.
Go to "Programs" > "Programs and Features."
Find Microsoft Office in the list, right-click, and select "Change."
Choose the "Repair" option and follow the on-screen instructions.

For Mac:
Open the "Applications" folder.
Find Microsoft Excel, right-click, and select "Move to Trash."
Visit the Microsoft Office website, sign in to your account, and download and reinstall Office.

Regards,
Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.