1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Can't access eShop!

Discussion in 'Technology Discussion' started by JigglyKirby, Apr 3, 2016.

1. JigglyKirby

JigglyKirby Active Member

Since the beginning of this month, I've been trying to access eShop on both my Wii U & 3DS but I keep getting numerous error codes (e.g. 106-0112, 111-9000, 005-4040, 007-21000). However, my internet browsers still worked fine as usual.
    MiiVerse also worked from time to time and sometimes, I also get these error codes.
    I performed a connection test on my 3DS and was successful.

I think it might be too many people taking advantage of the new 'My Nintendo' & 'Miitomo'.
    Anyone else having the same trouble?

2. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

As far as I can tell, it's an issue with being able to connect to Nintendo Servers. According to some replies, altering your DNS settings on the server fixes. It could fix itself after a few hours or days.