• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can't get into chat? Read here.

No. 1 Machop Fan

lovelyfisher

hey guys, its not letting me join the chat. Whenever I try to join it says something like this: Startup error: "java.lang.Error: Unable to load interface pixx: java.lang.SecurityException: trust" and I can't read the rest as it goes off of the page. Any suggestions?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
The chat box only shows a blank picture with an X in the top, right hand corner...

I tried refreshing the page several times, and clicked the download link for the mIRC in the explanation below--and got a 404 error, and the site is telling me the page does not exist...?

I had to search for the program on google, but I got lost right when I opened it. :(

FIRE_POWAH

i read what you said and im just lost im very dumb when it comes to computers please help this primative caveman :172bros:

FIRE_POWAH

hey guys, its not letting me join the chat. Whenever I try to join it says something like this: Startup error: "java.lang.Error: Unable to load interface pixx: java.lang.SecurityException: trust" and I can't read the rest as it goes off of the page. Any suggestions?

the same thing is happening to me now v.v

KingWiggins

There's a chat????

THRILLHO

nothin' at all

KingWiggins

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
I know you sent a link, but how do you get on it...? It won't let me on, and won't let me Update stuff for it to work either.

You need Java.
There's another way via the chat host's website but I forgot that. :/

OneActor

Would anyone know how to make the chat work on an iPad?

kielsmergle

whenever i click on wifi chat it goes to the same place with all the rules but the chat never comes up is it down or some thing i havent ben baned to my knolage

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
whenever i click on wifi chat it goes to the same place with all the rules but the chat never comes up is it down or some thing i havent ben baned to my knolage
Maybe you don't have Java?

Also, would it be possible to make the chat work on Wii or 3DS? I'm guessing no but it'd be nice.