• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can't get into chat? Read here.

Ho-oh Master

Don't you have Chat logs?

Kaiserin

please wake up...
THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE WHINING ABOUT BANS PLZ.

Thank you muchly. |<

Wishmaker

Wishing upon a star
We need to know why you can't access the chat, be specific

I can't access the chat either.whenever I click on the link,A box with a red x appears.I already downloaded the mIRC file it says to download..but still nothing.

[aka]

i can't access the chat either. when i try it says "several java virtual machines running in the same process caused an error"

Aruseus3309

Im unable to connect it says this

* Connect retry #insert number(6667)
-
-number- [ Blocked by ZoneAlarm Security ]
-
-
* Disconnected

Does anyone have the same problem?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Im unable to connect it says this

* Connect retry #insert number(6667)
-
-
-
* Disconnected

Does anyone have the same problem?
Sounds like you have software running a firewall that's blocking the port the Java chat is requiring (I have the same problem at work, only they use Windows firewall). Have you tried downloading the mIRC application and running that instead?

Sachiel

Beginning Trainer
just wondering but after the boards update shouldn;t the chat be working?
Instead I keep on getting this message when I attempt to enter.

[09:16] Connecting...
[09:16] Unable to connect : java.security.AccessControlException : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.dejatoons.net resolve)

what does that mean? Did a mod intentiionallly ban me? Or is something to do with my firewall/security settings?

Sounds like you have software running a firewall that's blocking the port the Java chat is requiring (I have the same problem at work, only they use Windows firewall). Have you tried downloading the mIRC application and running that instead?

I did this, and the computer detects it and still won't let me connect. ("Connection Refused", time 1:12 PDT, I did read Fox's first post, shouldn't be really refused at this time since this post went through instantly.....) I'm starting to not like the shared computer system I use. Guess I'm SOL. :(

EDIT: Update, I bought my own computer and internet since this post was made. Disregard this post please.

Last edited:

Emerald.WEAPON

is currently a noob
For some odd reason, everyone else can connect to chat and i cant connect. I get this message when i try:

[09:33] Connecting...
[09:34] Unable to connect : java.net.ConnectException : Connection timed out: connect

Help, anyone?

Em

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
For some odd reason, everyone else can connect to chat and i cant connect. I get this message when i try:

[09:33] Connecting...
[09:34] Unable to connect : java.net.ConnectException : Connection timed out: connect

Help, anyone?

Em
I get that message too, but only at work. It means that the port it's trying to connect to is blocked from access by your firewall. I don't know how to change it, but I'm not going to try, because I don't want to get into trouble at work, lol.

Emerald.WEAPON

is currently a noob
Ok, thanks soooo much lol. Thats what i thought it had to be, but it's been working on this comp... Thanks a lot. Anyone know how to fix it?

Em

EDIT: I just tried with my firewall off and it still did that?
HELP

Giuseppe

Kicked from wifi Chat

Alright apparently I accidentally hit my caps lock and typed in all caps. I didn't get a warning or anything. Like Chat Room Nazis or a Gestapo, I got kicked off with a rather rude message calling me pretty much an idiot. Whoever kicked me, thanks for nothing.

Alright apparently I accidentally hit my caps lock and typed in all caps. I didn't get a warning or anything. Like Chat Room Nazis or a Gestapo, I got kicked off with a rather rude message calling me pretty much an idiot. Whoever kicked me, thanks for nothing.
Congratulations, you triggered a script.

WELL DONE ON YOUR ACHIEVEMENT.​

Mareena

Yeah, since yesterday, I still can't join #SPP.

I've still managed to connect on thundarr, atarians, sebben and betamax but I can't join any channels.

I believe people are being d/c'd because of ping timeouts.

I got this on IRC:
*If you are having problems connecting due to ping timeouts, please type /quote pong 8D9F06A7 or /raw pong 8D9F06A7 now.*

zellen04

can someone help me. Earlier today i connected to the chatroom and everything was fine but now i tried again the this message keeps coming up: #SPP-WiFi Cannot join channel (+b). I have done anything to have been kicked so i dunno why i can access the wifi chatroom.

D

Deleted member 11515

That means you got banned, genius zellen04.

idk what that means gdupalex.
Soz.