• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can't Stop the Tigres

Darside

darisde trainer
Its so awesome i might steal it from you (wary) but anyways, 3 pokemon weak to (if hit by stealth rock) hidden power ice mienshao (well at least, mine could) just saying :p

zerofield

i miss miror

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
To start this off, Ever Grande BIGS > Circus Maximus Tigres. Just saying.

Band Terrakion looks like it cound do some hella hurting to this team, especially with Conkeldurr out of the picture. If Rocks are up and Stone Edge actually hits for once, Gliscor's gone. Mixed MoxieMence looks like it could tear the team up a bit, but you don't see them very often.

Looks solid, and sorry for the halfassed rate. I just know you're one of those players that doesn't get very many counters because you can work and predict around things so easily, making the identification of counter nigh on impossible. Proud of you DU. You've gotten a lot better since the days of TotW.

thanks mazz!

and band terrakion can look pretty troublesome on paper, but between gliscor and conkeldurr it isnt too hard to deal with.

252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Stone Edge vs 252 HP/176 Def Gliscor: 44.92% - 52.82%
2-3 hits to KO
As long as i previously have the toxic orb activated, between protect + toxic heal I should be able to handle him. Perhaps with two max damages and rocks(unless it misses!) then gliscor may be in trouble. but yeaaa, except for if u use like one of three pokes, you cant have a perfect switch in too band terrakion. Also I generally handle most forms of mence with gliscor, as unless he has like 2-3 boosts in gliscor can usually tank a hit toxic +protect, then share protects with heatran. And iirc fire blast only does like 50% to glis.

once again thanks man !

Its so awesome i might steal it from you (wary) but anyways, 3 pokemon weak to (if hit by stealth rock) hidden power ice mienshao (well at least, mine could) just saying :p

Stealth rocks are in general not too big of a problem(once they are down), and I can usually limit hazards(spikes layers) with offensive pressure/setting up on them/ skarmory lure.

Mienshao is tricky to play against, and does require a bit of prediction. The easiest way to beat him is with dnite and espeed(as they try to hp ice). Otherwise i need to play with heatran + protect, or use conk

thanks for the rates guys

Last edited:
I've been laddering alittle with this team and,besides the acrobat gliscor weakness there is nothing much being to problematic. Somebig threats like hurricane abuse tornadus can be handled by stealth rocks and extremespeed dragonite. Terrakions should be a big problem with conkeldurr's stabs and gliscor it isnt much of a touble. I also really love your jirachi set, its just fun how it lures alot of things your other team members might have tourbles with. Finally your celebi/heatran combo work great against rain and sun respectivly. I cant really think of something to change without ruinning your synergy, but, your biggest threats can be handled already, for example, sub disable gengar cant beat your jirachi, you can wait for haxorus to get locked into something or revenge kill it with your priority users, just dont let it set up, and finally gliscor in sand is the most tricky one, jirachi can outspeed on OHKO with hp ice if it hits, or again extremespeed with dragonite.
I just love this team, congratularions DU :3!!!

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
I've been laddering alittle with this team and,besides the acrobat gliscor weakness there is nothing much being to problematic. Somebig threats like hurricane abuse tornadus can be handled by stealth rocks and extremespeed dragonite. Terrakions should be a big problem with conkeldurr's stabs and gliscor it isnt much of a touble. I also really love your jirachi set, its just fun how it lures alot of things your other team members might have tourbles with. Finally your celebi/heatran combo work great against rain and sun respectivly. I cant really think of something to change without ruinning your synergy, but, your biggest threats can be handled already, for example, sub disable gengar cant beat your jirachi, you can wait for haxorus to get locked into something or revenge kill it with your priority users, just dont let it set up, and finally gliscor in sand is the most tricky one, jirachi can outspeed on OHKO with hp ice if it hits, or again extremespeed with dragonite.
I just love this team, congratularions DU :3!!!

thanks man !
glad u liked the team :3

windsong

WEST SIDE
just posting to say that lamp's main factor in beating blue star was not, in fact, conkeldurr, as you claim, but luck

also posting to say that scooters are going to win

finally posting to say that it's a cool team and looks nice!!!

(i might have a real rate later)

but yeah good job carrying my old team los tigres even though i left for da scoots this year, bigs are gonna get demolished, and yeah gj with this team and stuff!!

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
just posting to say that lamp's main factor in beating blue star was not, in fact, conkeldurr, as you claim, but luck

also posting to say that scooters are going to win

finally posting to say that it's a cool team and looks nice!!!

(i might have a real rate later)

but yeah good job carrying my old team los tigres even though i left for da scoots this year, bigs are gonna get demolished, and yeah gj with this team and stuff!!

lolol, thanks ;p

harsha

hey bud,

don't have too much time, but this is obviously a good team. one change you could consider is using an air balloon offensive heatran and a specially defensive celebi to swap their roles a bit. your team does not have much of a problem with scizor, one of celebi's main targets with the nasty plot set, and heatran can really help you break holes in walls that conkeldurr needs help with. in my view, you are aiming to break down walls with special attacks for physical walls and dragonite for basically everything, and then you want to sweep with conkeldurr. i feel like this change would be the most effective seeing as you really need no boosting sweeper. honestly, walls are taken care of very well by heatran + dragonite, and i think celebi provides you with a solid water-type resist that you can abuse to sponge hits from rain teams (these seem to be your biggest threat imo). anyhow, really cool and nostalgic team! haven't seen conkeldurr in a while. good luck buddy!

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
hey bud,

don't have too much time, but this is obviously a good team. one change you could consider is using an air balloon offensive heatran and a specially defensive celebi to swap their roles a bit. your team does not have much of a problem with scizor, one of celebi's main targets with the nasty plot set, and heatran can really help you break holes in walls that conkeldurr needs help with. in my view, you are aiming to break down walls with special attacks for physical walls and dragonite for basically everything, and then you want to sweep with conkeldurr. i feel like this change would be the most effective seeing as you really need no boosting sweeper. honestly, walls are taken care of very well by heatran + dragonite, and i think celebi provides you with a solid water-type resist that you can abuse to sponge hits from rain teams (these seem to be your biggest threat imo). anyhow, really cool and nostalgic team! haven't seen conkeldurr in a while. good luck buddy!

great team Du as usual

thanks for the comments guys!

ill test out those chagnges

Gray™

I dont want to be a downer because that team is actually pretty good BUT

240 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Gliscor: 103,39% - 121,47%
100% chance to OHKO
240 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor vs 120 HP/136 SpDef Conkeldurr: 89,24% - 104,99%
37,5% chance to OHKO
16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Earthquake vs 0 HP/0 Def Jirachi: 120,23% - 141,35%
100% chance to OHKO
16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Outrage vs 252 HP/0 Def Celebi: 81,93% - 96,53%
2 hits to KO(62,5% chance to OHKO with rocks)
16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Outrage vs 0 HP/4 Def Dragonite: 106,19% - 125,39%
100% chance to OHKO
16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Earthquake vs 248 HP/8 Def Heatran: 180,78% - 212,99%
100% chance to OHKO

New MixMence kinda sweeps you and your best chance to beat it is with DNite's Extremespeed and thats only if Mence is in KO range or if Rocks aren't on and it didn't kill anything before so moxie didn't activate.

EDIT:How the f*** did no one notice this?

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats

240 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Gliscor: 103,39% - 121,47%
100% chance to OHKO
240 SpAtk Life Orb Salamence Draco Meteor vs 120 HP/136 SpDef Conkeldurr: 89,24% - 104,99%
37,5% chance to OHKO
16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Earthquake vs 0 HP/0 Def Jirachi: 120,23% - 141,35%
100% chance to OHKO
100% chance to OHKO
16 +1 Atk Life Orb Salamence Earthquake vs 248 HP/8 Def Heatran: 180,78% - 212,99%
100% chance to OHKO

New MixMence kinda sweeps you and your best chance to beat it is with DNite's Extremespeed and thats only if Mence is in KO range or if Rocks aren't on and it didn't kill anything before so moxie didn't activate.

and on my rmt you pointed out i was kingdra weak. you and your dragons -_-

harsha

D. Gray Man, why the **** is Salamence going to have +1 Atk if it is a MixMence? Also you don't have the EVs correct, nor do you say what Salamence can setup on...

EDIT: oh bs when did they add censors

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis

100% chance to OHKO
37,5% chance to OHKO
100% chance to OHKO
100% chance to OHKO
100% chance to OHKO

new mixmence run 64 Atk / 192 SpA / 252 Spe rather than ur spread, giving my team a better chance to live alot of attacks. Also tbh there is only a very few amount of dedicated walls that can switch into new mixmence, and running a specific wall to counter this one obscure set would realy hurt my team more than benefiting it. Also alot of this mence's power needed to beat my team is dependent on Draco meteor which can be avoided by switches etc. This is one of those offensive sets that is near impossible to fully counter and needs to be played around. And tbh with LO, and rocks after one attack he is in cb espeed range if i get a high damage roll. After two attacks, its nearly guaranteed ko. this is just one of those sets that needs to be played around, and this team can arguably do that, even with minimizing predictions.

EDIT: and alot of these calcs were taken at +1, which is sorta a worse case scenario rather than a straight up standard one.

Last edited:

Gray™

new mixmence run 64 Atk / 192 SpA / 252 Spe rather than ur spread, giving my team a better chance to live alot of attacks. Also tbh there is only a very few amount of dedicated walls that can switch into new mixmence, and running a specific wall to counter this one obscure set would realy hurt my team more than benefiting it. Also alot of this mence's power needed to beat my team is dependent on Draco meteor which can be avoided by switches etc. This is one of those offensive sets that is near impossible to fully counter and needs to be played around. And tbh with LO, and rocks after one attack he is in cb espeed range if i get a high damage roll. After two attacks, its nearly guaranteed ko. this is just one of those sets that needs to be played around, and this team can arguably do that, even with minimizing predictions.

EDIT: and alot of these calcs were taken at +1, which is sorta a worse case scenario rather than a straight up standard one.
say what you will but I've swept teams more prepared to deal with mixmence than yours and it still outspeeds your whole team so no matter what it will still hurt you.

Makaveli

Gone for Good.
Ladies chill. Mixmence is badass yeah, but it doesnt give this team problems imo. But gray can use it good, I vouch for that. And I've used this team consistently to ladder with and I've come across a few mixmences, and they werent that hard to handle. Most mences I see nowadays is scarfmoxie mence.