• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can't touch this.

Skarm™

Light It Up
i know but this team works with 3 choice items :)

oh yeah. i tested the team out today, it works great. and the choice was my only back, so thats why i said. its from my actual experience, so just sayin. but if it works for you, its fine

Skarm™

Light It Up
oh yeah, one other thing i noticed. if keldeo is ko'ed, my spread vaporeon(other people use it too, its a common homemade set, lol), can completely wall your team, even that mence, with the ev spread for vapo i have in mind, it can. also, if keldeo gets out, hippowdon can wall your team, maybe even gliscor's boosted acrobatics, and slack it off. and with proper moves and spreads, a hippowdon with slack off can wall it. so watch out for that, if that helps. and oh yeah, 9/10 rating

Rotom-F

Team Rater
Well, Nice Team, but you could correct some small mistakes. You should Put Naughty Nature (+Atk, -Def) on Tyranitar, and put 4 Special Atk EVs, but anyways. focus sash isnt very great, suicide weather lead is very stupid, and could ruin your team, and you dont have any Pokémon to setup Stealth Rocks. Jirachi isnt very effective at Scarf, and depending of rain, is stupid, you could switch if for Gastrodon, that could be your special wall, since you tyranitar is suicide, it absorb water / eletric like a boss. On Keldeo, Hidden Power eletric is more usefull, hitting Jellicent and Tentacruel. But if you put gastrodon, you could swap if for other special sweeper, like Reuniclus. Another Choice in Team? You should have other physical wall, since gliscor is offensive. You could Use Donphan, or Skarmory, or A good other choice is Life Orb Genesect (Timid Nature, 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed) With Bug Buzz, Flamethower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, works really well... On Salamence, i dont think its a good choice in sand, but its the best choice of all your team. Crunch is useless, Change it for Dragon Claw or Brick Break, for Air Baloon Heatran.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
you are not really going to come to this thread and throw crap like that. YOU should learn competitive battling or at LEAST give the team a chance before you go making "stupid" comments that wouldn't work.

^ Exactly. He's just jelly that this team is better than his, nyahahah.
But, I guess HP Electric could work. That's about it.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Well, Nice Team, but you could correct some small mistakes. You should Put Naughty Nature (+Atk, -Def) on Tyranitar, and put 4 Special Atk EVs, but anyways. focus sash isnt very great, suicide weather lead is very stupid, and could ruin your team, and you dont have any Pokémon to setup Stealth Rocks. Jirachi isnt very effective at Scarf, and depending of rain, is stupid, you could switch if for Gastrodon, that could be your special wall, since you tyranitar is suicide, it absorb water / eletric like a boss. On Keldeo, Hidden Power eletric is more usefull, hitting Jellicent and Tentacruel. But if you put gastrodon, you could swap if for other special sweeper, like Reuniclus. Another Choice in Team? You should have other physical wall, since gliscor is offensive. You could Use Donphan, or Skarmory, or A good other choice is Life Orb Genesect (Timid Nature, 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed) With Bug Buzz, Flamethower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, works really well... On Salamence, i dont think its a good choice in sand, but its the best choice of all your team. Crunch is useless, Change it for Dragon Claw or Brick Break, for Air Baloon Heatran.

lol f sash ttar is one of the best sets ever, jirachi is one of the best choice scarfs in this meta... and hp grass is more effective because it lets me hit gastrodon and tent cant do anything i just use calm mind and hydropump does like 40% to hit anyway.

Skarm™

Light It Up
lol f sash ttar is one of the best sets ever, jirachi is one of the best choice scarfs in this meta... and hp grass is more effective because it lets me hit gastrodon and tent cant do anything i just use calm mind and hydropump does like 40% to hit anyway.

what about what i said:

oh yeah, one other thing i noticed. if keldeo is ko'ed, my spread vaporeon(other people use it too, its a common homemade set, lol), can completely wall your team, even that mence, with the ev spread for vapo i have in mind, it can. also, if keldeo gets out, hippowdon can wall your team, maybe even gliscor's boosted acrobatics, and slack it off. and with proper moves and spreads, a hippowdon with slack off can wall it. so watch out for that, if that helps. and oh yeah, 9/10 rating

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince

well you see if you know a pokemon will wall your team or cause trouble you keep the pokemon the beat it alive no matter what also terra choice band close combat can hurt vaporeon a lot now i am guessing your using the rest set? if so then i just keep sand to stop you from healing, also if i hit thunder with jirachi and par vap then i can rely on par to help me beat it.

also sonic if ur not going rate the team don't bother commenting on my rmt.

Skarm™

Light It Up
well you see if you know a pokemon will wall your team or cause trouble you keep the pokemon the beat it alive no matter what also terra choice band close combat can hurt vaporeon a lot now i am guessing your using the rest set? if so then i just keep sand to stop you from healing, also if i hit thunder with jirachi and par vap then i can rely on par to help me beat it.

also sonic if ur not going rate the team don't bother commenting on my rmt.
But te opponents goal is to take ted counters to their vapo and powdon out and if they do that's what I'm saying. And no I run a harder set that rest

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
But te opponents goal is to take ted counters to their vapo and powdon out and if they do that's what I'm saying. And no I run a harder set that rest

well there struggle to get me to being keldoe into the fight and only time i would bring it out is when i know i can beat tht poke and if they switch then so will I plus if i have sr down there going get hurt while trying to get me to bring it out also if you set is wish and protect i can predict that you will use protect and use sword dance on gilscor then use arco or i could even sub and i dont see vap at all anymore and if i do it's the rest and rain set

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
let me say you have a great team, and i had been looking for a ttar set to try and yours is very original and very nice.

EDIT: also, I tried your team, and if for some reason you lose the weather war, venusaur is a HUGE problem. and you have no spinner, so dedicated hazard setters can make life hard for you.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
let me say you have a great team, and i had been looking for a ttar set to try and yours is very original and very nice.

EDIT: also, I tried your team, and if for some reason you lose the weather war, venusaur is a HUGE problem. and you have no spinner, so dedicated hazard setters can make life hard for you.

Well if ttar dies then thats my own fault for misplaying it when i should of knew that vena would cause give me a hard time but i always catch ninetails easy by using my gilscor and subbing right away then they might use wow which wont hit me so then I deal with them with gilscor. another thing is that vena runs hp ice or hp fire so tht means if it runs hp fire i can use gilscor to beat it. I understand what you mean tho thanks :)

Usatoday

Eternal God
Overall great team just watch out for dd gyarados and on your comment beware of offensive nine tales

Swagga09

Once Keledo goes down, Gastrodon can give this team a bit of trouble.