• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cant trade with others in wi-fi club

Hi I'm having problems trading with people in wi-fi club room, the GTS/GTS negoiations and c gear works fine no problem, but when I trade via wi-fi club room after exchanging FC's the other person cant trade with me.

My hotspot is my Smartphone MetroPCS service on hotspot mode it works find with every other online interactive function in the game EXCEPT Wi-fi Club room.

I dont know what to do to fix it, many suggest turning off firewalls but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have one and VPN is not on or active.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Is your connection using WEP or WPA/WPA2? And which game are you having the problem with?

Its WPA2-PSK (AES)

And its for my pokemone white 2 game.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Its for the 3ds and I dont have a wep wifi hotspot for it to use at home.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Ok, I have the exact same problem, as far as your details go. What happens when you can't trade? Do you or your mate get teleported out? Do you get an error code? More details please