1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Cant trade with others in wi-fi club

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by CandyCornVampire, Mar 5, 2013.

1. CandyCornVampire

CandyCornVampire New Member

Hi I'm having problems trading with people in wi-fi club room, the GTS/GTS negoiations and c gear works fine no problem, but when I trade via wi-fi club room after exchanging FC's the other person cant trade with me.

My hotspot is my Smartphone MetroPCS service on hotspot mode it works find with every other online interactive function in the game EXCEPT Wi-fi Club room.

I dont know what to do to fix it, many suggest turning off firewalls but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have one and VPN is not on or active.

2. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Is your connection using WEP or WPA/WPA2? And which game are you having the problem with?

3. CandyCornVampire

Its WPA2-PSK (AES)

And its for my pokemone white 2 game.

4. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

What kind of DS are you using? And have you tried connecting it with a WEP connection?

5. CandyCornVampire

Its for the 3ds and I dont have a wep wifi hotspot for it to use at home.

6. Chrysaries

Chrysaries Former shiny trader

Ok, I have the exact same problem, as far as your details go. What happens when you can't trade? Do you or your mate get teleported out? Do you get an error code? More details please