• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cant use Poke Transfer HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarumakkaImposter

try putting them back to back. are they of the same language?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Hey Guys so I got a problem with Poke Transfer. If you guys visit this link, just read the first post. That's the same exact problem I have, any of you guys had this certain issue before? Help please....

The DSiXL has an option in the system menu to turn all wireless connections on or off. Are you sure it's set to on?

Warmaster666

I'm digging up this post because I happen to have a similar problem.

I have tried to use the poke transfer in a US version of Pokemon black to get pokemons from french versions of pokemon soulsilver and diamond.

Both consoles are DS Lites and I get the "No compatible game card inserted" error message every time.

Could this be because games are from different languages or could there be another reason for the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help guys

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
I'm digging up this post because I happen to have a similar problem.

I have tried to use the poke transfer in a US version of Pokemon black to get pokemons from french versions of pokemon soulsilver and diamond.

Both consoles are DS Lites and I get the "No compatible game card inserted" error message every time.

Could this be because games are from different languages or could there be another reason for the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help guys

I'm going to guess that it is because they are from 2 different regions and it's not a direct trade but if need be I could always help you and you send what you need to my US version and I'd transfer :)

Warmaster666

That's very kind of you but considering I was planning on transfering some 150 pokemons, that'd be too much a hasle :p

I'm grabbing a french version of pokemon white anyway so if that is indeed the source of the problem that should solve it. I'd just like to make sure that is indeed the cause of my troubles considering my second DS Lite was just bought second hand. If the problem comes from the console and not the game, I need to know fast to contest the sale.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
don't post in topics that are over a month old

Status
Not open for further replies.