• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Capacia Island UFO! (794)

It's the music that plays when Tepig battles Samurott in the Reshiram version(I think) of movie 14. Not sure if it was released officially in the soundtrack but there is surely a fan made ripped version at least, I remember listening to it from YT.

Dman you really shouldn't be questioning the decicions to make these sorta episodes after 16 years of this show, it's nothing new. Hey maybe they just wanted to do a Ash/Team Rocket teaming up episode after them turning goofy again.

Could be, I will check it. It's a good sound track that can be used in both serious and comedic situations. I think they should use this OST more, it reminds me of the Dragon Ball OST for some reason though/

My favourite episode of DA! I loved it. It was like a cheesy classic horror film. Crop circles, alien abductions and probing, possession. It's obviously not going to be scary, but I like that it tried to be with humour as well. This episode kind of shows that Iris and Cilan don't really add anything. They spent the whole time being silent antagonists, while Ash and Team Rocket got the most interaction, and it ended up being great. Kanto-esque.

Agreed. The part where the zombies jump into the sewer one over the other was really funny. I mean they acted like real zombies. I also loved when Dento was going "Satooshiii" and walks like a Zombie to catch Ash.

What I likeed most was the expression on Ash's face. It was amazing because his "scared" expressions in the previous sagas wasn't much special, but this one was truly different and somehow fun. I think I will remember this episode for the expression Ash showed.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Say what you want, but I thought this episode was great. ^^ I love it when TRocket and Ash teams up. The animation was good in this episode, too. And I liked the plot.

Much better than I thought it would be.

NPT

Just a member
This episode was funny, I guess that gold plated thing belonged to those Beeheeyme. Maybe it was something to do with TR and that gold-plated thing. Like always, They blasted off.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Ugh, back to the whole episode n intro. Surprised "Who's that pokemon" was meowth after almost the whole saga. A little boring though overall. I guess a little weird. It got a little funny at the end and reminded me of the clefairy/ufo episode in os.

Okay, beeheyem calling ash and trio idiots was a good payoff joke.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ouch. So this episode confirms that Ash is really a moron and his intelligence is that compared to TRio.

I couldn't see the intro of the episode in time, but I thought the "heroes" were still in Big Island? ...And they used the N intro again?

And did Ash even keep his Amulet Coin? He'll get richer now.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
N intro again. 5th time now, but whose counting?

I fell asleep through half of the episode up til the end where I didn't see anything but the narration closing out the episode.

The last thing I remembered was WTP? and Meowth's shadow.

Interesting to see Ash and Team Rocket in another temporary truce. Again, are these guys just frienemies at this point?

Artherax123

Member Of SOVA
I liked the original japanese ep better,Staoshi was really freaked out by the masks and his friends,Ash just sounded like he was running or something,The japanese ep was more enjoyable for me

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a mediocre episode. I didn't have anything noteworthy to say other than the fact that everyone having Beeheyem faces was incredibly creepy.

BlueDragonfangirl

Ouch. So this episode confirms that Ash is really a moron and his intelligence is that compared to TRio.

I couldn't see the intro of the episode in time, but I thought the "heroes" were still in Big Island? ...And they used the N intro again?

And did Ash even keep his Amulet Coin? He'll get richer now.

We've already known this, they took a Pokemon test back in Kanto and got the same type of score, poor guys can't catch a break with thatXD

I thought this was one of the better episodes of this saga, Ash made me laugh a lot and made the best expressions. Meowth's wys of talking this one really stood out to me here for some reason, couldn't help but to cringe at times. I miss Meowth's old VA but got used to his new one, so.

Vipsoccermaster

Fine episode. It was okay overall, but it got a bit more interesting towards the end and very funny at the end. The faces Team Rocket and Ash made when being called idiots were priceless. XD

5th time of the N intro. They got it right last week, why change back now?

Pokegirl0102

Not as bad i thought it was going to be, i had wondered why they were the only ones not to have those faces, turns out they are idiots :p, excited for next week seeing the debut of Alexa and Pokemon XY the games

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
During that extended sequence where Ash was running around and discovering that everyone's faces were Beheeyem, I kept expecting him to scream and wake up and have it just be some wacked-out nightmare. As the sequence continued on, I slowly realized that no, this was actually happening, and this was going to be one of those episodes.

Luckily, I enjoy those episodes. I thought this was fun and a good episode, even if it was pointless.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A mysterious episode with a few funny elements who knew that spaceships could be powered by something that resembles an amulet coin.

I really enjoyed Meowth in this episode, he was completely unaware of Jessie and James' plan so he was used as a hero of sorts until he was taken over by the Beheeyem. It was also a nice touch for them to use that same Meowth in the Who's that Pokémon instead of a regular one. Also, the joke about the three of them being Idiots was unexpected, I was expecting them to be called special or something along those lines.

Nice episode, onto the next one!

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
It's Cartoon Network making the change not TPCi.

What it does mean that Da 6, 7, 8, 9, and 1, in version like what air in France have the correct Da! opening???

CN US. Thank you for messing up the schedules. I don't know that you are able to do that.

ashlovesmay2013

Pokemon Master
lol wrong opening lol

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Ironically... This episode wasn't as... Scary as I thought it was going to be creppy but not exactly scary.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Loved this episode. The best part was where Meowth said only idiots are hard to hypnotize.