1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Capacia Island UFO! (794)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Lorde

Lorde Banned

The beginning of the episode where Team Rocket was wandering the tall grass was actually creepy; so was the whole alien abduction thing that Meowth went through. I thought the Beheeyem face thing was also creepy although sadly the episode made it more comical than eerie. I wasn't a fan of Ash and Team Rocket working together though. They constantly stalk him and yet Ash just forgets it and teams up with them? Whatever. I suppose it was cool seeing such a different story line than usual; all the alien parts of the episode were enjoyable, although the cliche ending where Ash just forgives the Beheeyem was annoying.

2. NPT

NPT Just a member

Capacia Island UFO!

Whoa, they got the opening wrong AGAIN! What's up with that? They got the right opening in the last episode, but they got the wrong opening in this one again? They seriously need to pay attention to this kind of error.

Anyway, I was never a fan of Team Rocket and Ash teaming up, so I didn't like this episode. Ash and Team Rocket didn't get the mask on thier faces........because they're IDIOTS? What? I didn't find that anything funny about that. I don't like when the writers potray Ash as an 'idiot', they really need to increase his intelligence. I was hoping to see Ash doing something on his own for once, but sadly Team Rocket ruined it. I'm glad Ash's Pikachu blasted them off at the end.

3. I was wondering what Meowth would sound like if it was the WTP? Pokemon.

4. Pokemonfan358

Pokemonfan358 Active Member

This episode was great. I dident mind the wrong opeing being used because there is a resn for that when i asked Jessies voice actor at an animecon. Cant rember everything but she says before the opeing the disk used for the opeing was glishing for some reson and it played the n opeing instead of the decolore oping. Why its goes that she dosent know because the n opeing dick isent in there but she thinks it may be due to the computors memory from when they used the n opeing before.

5. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

O_O Uhhhh... one of the weirdest episodes ever. O_O I knew going in this was one episode I was not looking forward to watching. Plot-wise it's actually a good episode, if you can look past everyone but Ash and Pikachu and Team Rocket having beheeyem faces. I always love the episodes where Team Rocket and the twerps work together. I do find it a bit odd that two of the four people not to fall under the hypnosis spell just coincidentally happened to be two who found the charm / amulet coin /spaceship part. I cracked up too when the beheeyem says idiots are hard to hypnotize, then they quickly backpedal. LOL XD

And hey, the episode made history. It only took 780-some U.S. episodes (not counting Chronicles), but Meowth finally got to be Who's That Pokemon. About dang time.

7/10

6. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

The Beeheeyem were creepy as hell and for once I was unnerved by the plot of an episode. It was like the Twilight Zone. 7/10

7. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I loved the Meowth UFO alien abduction scene here, plus Ash running away from everyone who had Beheeyem faces made me laugh too. I also liked seeing Team Rocket and Ash working together in this episode. :D

8. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

My first thought when we saw the Obem inside the UFO was that it was Leon up to his old tricks using Obem's dreams again, but it turns out that these Obem were simply looking for their missing Amulet Koban. I thought that Satoshi and Pikachu wearing Obem masks was humorous, as well as when Kibago had one, too.

9. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Lol, I liked the crop circles, alien abductions, and possession. It was obviously not going to be scary, but I like that it tried to be with humor as well. This episode kind of shows that Iris and Cilan don't really add anything, though. :c

10. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Poor Beheeyem, put down and kidnapped by a group of three people and two Pokémon. Guess you have no choice but to follow your kidnapper's commands to save your skin!

11. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

Frankly, given the crop circles, UFO, and of course Obem's involvement in the plot, I sincerely would've enjoyed seeing Ken and Mary from the Pokemon Mystery Club show up in this episode.

12. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

I expected more from this episode because even though Ash was funny and so were Jessie & James, Pikachu snapped out of the Beheeyem mind control thing too soon. And god forbid Ash uses his Shivy or Charizard for once.