• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Captain Planet shown Hitler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Tar

Hitler has an odd mustache and an evil stare!

Why wouldn't they show Hitler? They teach what he did in school. It's not like CP is promoting Nazis or anything. Nor is it very accurate.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Hitler has an odd mustache and an evil stare!

Why wouldn't they show Hitler? They teach what he did in school. It's not like CP is promoting Nazis or anything. Nor is it very accurate.

I know. But, why would they show a person that-in the eyes of many-killed millions of people in cold blood?

How come that during the atomic/nuclear bomb testing the castle didn't blow up in the process?

BigLutz

Banned
I know. But, why would they show a person that-in the eyes of many-killed millions of people in cold blood?

Probably using the assumption that any child old enough to understand the cartoon, already knows atleast a bit as to who Hitler is, and that he is already a established Villain from the WW2 era, which is where the episode based on.

How come that during the atomic/nuclear bomb testing the castle didn't blow up in the process?

Cartoon Physics.

Hitler got a new mustache, I see.

And I really think this isn't so bad.

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
lol I forgot how lame Captain Planets jokes were. But its not a big deal to show Hitler I learned about him in 3rd grade so it doesn't bother me. Look at it this way theres worse things on tv now a days.

"EARTH!"
"FIRE!"
"WIND!"
"WATER!"
"HEART!"

"Go Planet!"

"By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!"

Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero

He's our powers magnified
And he's fighting on the planet's side

Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero

Gonna help him put asunder
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

We're the Planeteers
You can be one too
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do!

Looting and polluting is not the way
Hear what Captain Planet has to say!

"The Power is Yours!"

God thats sad I still remember that song lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.