• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Red's Pikachu is in the bushes, the thing on his shoulder is a ditto working for Giovanni.

250px-Agatha_Gengar_PG.png

Edit (I totally didn't forget to paste the picture ;))

octoboy

I Crush Everything
You two stop flirting and go get Red's surprise gift already!

mY1mPsX.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It's creepy-looking, but at least it can safely say it won't explode.

Saint-Ignatius-of-Antioch.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It turned out the initial expectation was right: Moments later, Walt's frozen corpse stood up and began a stunning figure-skating routine on the ice block.

cute-baby-girl-sleeps-smiling-moon-over-blue-sky-stars-cartoon-character-35456604.jpg

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
When someone passes you baby and you have no idea what to do it so you smile and become the moon #relatable

DqOUPcUVYAIHVL6.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
May's making that expression because beldum's magnetism erased her progress in her game.

mar10.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
*I'll cry tears of blood!!!*

c61c523b42312c60a7ded59f05eff5b6.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sorry, my hand must've had a loose circuit.

pGcHpXg.gif

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Poor starly didn't get an invite.

473219904a8d605d9bec0a7050285e64.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
*Enough of world maps, FFS!!!*

giphy.gif

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
And that's how the medieval science of Alchemy works. You place your electrically discharged hand onto the metal pipe and peel off the metal like you do to string cheese. The power of Alchemy is so amazing!

85i0sil.jpg

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
"I skinned my elbow! Waaaaaahhhhh!"
"Don't you worry, kiddo. Once you're a trainer, you'll have taken shocks, burns, and all sorts of trauma, and this will feel like nothing!"

bdd10692738f40b578af06e5b889cd79.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
*That what's called as saving the damsel in distress!!!*

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.