• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Wow Selma! How much have you had to drink?

eh_____what_s_opera_doc__by_wcarroll216-davseg5.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
2000: I can't believe Warner Bros got away with having Elmer romance a crossdresser!
2019: I can't believe Warner Bros got away with having Elmer romance a furry!

hqdefault.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
How do you think I keep my hair this black? It's from the annual ton of coal I get from Santa.

wolf_and_the_kid.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Even Mickey must make obeisance to Walt Disney's most beloved icon: The Broom.

shark1600%255B1%255D.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
James is going to have a bone to pick with Korinna when he finds she took all his roses...

f92b187a47e8aebfed3be45d02983bfa.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
You hear that, Rabbit? Do as he says. Clearly he meant you, we all just have cloth.

510MSkTbQcL._SX450_.jpg

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Mickey has always drained all joy from Donald's life.

e1583336fdcc6c925275d78be80cab32.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Bath & Body works never expected they'd need to put a "Please no making creepy movie quotes" sign up.

189b985e537459428553a60010653d56.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.