• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Mom? Am I adopted?

1y1xvq.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Cool, if the world is doomed, I can just binge on cookies without worrying about what it'll do to my body down the line.

rubens-deux-satyres-1617-18.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Unfortunately for the artist, the receiver actually liked mew best, and found the image of a maimed one horribly upsetting.

0qiE57M.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Nice try, Kirby, but I doubt Whispy Woods could do that without any arms!

screenshot-400.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Wait until Mokuba busts himself out, then realizes his brother's shenanigans caused him to go through all that!

DA-1010-0628.jpg

Ascended Dialga

"Moonwalking" takes on a whole new meaning

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I want a popsicle, mommy! I want one I want one I want one!!!!

Any+super+cool+plans+for+tonite_c96109_5747567.gif

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
My milkshake brings all the Bats to the yard. They’re like it’s better than yours. Darn right it’s better than yours! I could teach you but I’d have to charge....

5f3a51f36968138015cdc4019a9973d3--the-brain-brain-breaks.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
*Hey there pal, how are you doing?*

95553C5C755E7495C300FF2AD9579E1F7F28F27A

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Silly rabbit. Trix are for kids, and will likely kill you via overdose of carbohydrates.

Cc3ogK9UUAAqHHX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.