• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
...There's a giant disembodied girl head creeping up on me, isn't there?

200_s.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
When you trip, and everything feels like slow motion as you tumble to the floor

Krusty_b73aec_5458422.gif

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
If you’re mad he burned a so called rare comic book, don’t be mad. I have 200,000 copies of the same issue in my basement!

i-wish-i-could-speak-with-ponies-youre-and-im-10034187.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Nice try, Olaf, but you and your fairy friend can't cover up how the Baudelaire mansion really burned down!

JaGo-comics-Deadpool-Marvel-1854875.jpeg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Fighting again?! I told you two that marrying each other would end badly but nooooooooooooo. You wouldn’t listen to me....

images

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Just... keep meditating... Pay no attention... to... exceedingly painful... bleeding... finger......

enhanced-12633-1409839378-4.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
And here we have the very last known photo of my brother before the freak accident of a space shuttle crashing through the window and killing him....

1wex7s.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

tumblr_niypl2Ihqc1smffdfo4_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.