• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Didn't know stands had the power to make pictures only partially load.

Daisy_with_shoes_4295.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Pfffft! We all know that those two don’t stand a chance against the real king of monsters, the Basilisk!

lassiefaces.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Still more intuitive than a cat's facial expressions.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The two reactions to seeing a pokémon go gigantimax for the first time.

images

octoboy

I Crush Everything
This must be the work of an enemy stand! I suspect ZA SUMARU WARUDO!

2-chainz-watch-out-video.png

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I think Santa should be the one that is on the Naughty List and getting coal after that....

c28c1398729335bed794a63153b89e59.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Unfortunately the epic fight never happened as the yellow guy sadly burned to death as he was walk towards the battlefield....

frozen_olaf6.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The fight was pretty epic right until Mickey Mouse suddenly appeared and took out Tom and Jerry with a sack full of cash....

original-7074-1397571689-3.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
He didn't last long once Elsa began pressuring him to get married, prompting him to try to escape into the streets of Agrabah and melt in the Arabian heat.

81f.png

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Unfortunately neither of them were wearing fire proof clothing and they died painfully while burning to a crisp literally....

bizarro-eyeball.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Rats. Guess we'll have to ask him to take us to his leader, Professor Willow, later.

06_death_and_burial_of_poor_cock_robin_900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.