• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

octoboy

I Crush Everything
What do you mean you're replacing us with Waldorf & Statler?!?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Don't worry, they get tips, just like rickshaw drivers.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Won't it be nice when three times, past, present and future, come together to haunt you tonight!

shoz999

Better lucky next time. The fishing record still stands!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Greninja: Told you I was a Human Whisperer!

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
The giant rat monster had finally decided to fully put his plan of terrorizing the citizens of a large major city into action. Unfortunately for him, he just had to choose New York City where literally no one is terrified of rats thanks to them being everywhere and from being attacked by way worse things from Martians all the way to a giant man made of marshmallows.

345ash-greninja

Delinquent
*Smeargle's are dangerous.....the smeare us with their colours!*

shoz999

Holy ****! That Servant learned Draco Meteor!

You know how you try to google for some cool action-packed fanart for a certain Pokemon character and often end up with shipping fanart results? I asked myself today, why is there so many freaking Gladion + Moon fanart lol? The shippers work fast lol.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Unfortunately for the trainer, she had perfected her archery skills to the point of learning to be faster than decidueye, so her ball hit the target before decidueye's arrow did, containing the pokémon at sufficient health to break out of the ball and escape.

shoz999

Okay but that doesn't explain where you got those Pokedollars.

shoz999

Schilly's introduction is the best out of the Pokedex holders.

He's the best character ever made lol.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Turtles: So, you're forcing us to sit under the words you want emphasized forever? We'd have preferred you just made us into soup!

AgentKallus

Whovian
Lordy Lordy I'm over forty!

shoz999

Now we have to dance our way out! The left guy looks like he's about to dance.