• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
He should do that to the guy who cooked his bat friend, starting this whole mess.

1382257-avgn.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Cartoon Characters: OUT OF ALL THE GAMES OUT THERE TO PLAY ON THE PS3 YOU HAD TO CHOOSE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006?!!!

heres-atip-let-miss-piggy-win-3571021.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
She probably should just ask a monkey to play, apparently, pigs pwn monkeys at gaming.

tumblr_inline_mnhrtjCBzt1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Unfortunately Oddish’s Waltz of the Flowers solo made everyone fall asleep not because it was boring but rather from all of the Sleep Powder it was unknowingly releasing....

crystal-methyd-finale-look-rupauls-drag-race-s12e14

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Back to the drawing board on attempting to make catplanes.

568654_v2.gif

Captain Jigglypuff

And then James and Ash were plucked from this scene to be used as both an emoji and sticker for a very NSFW photo that a male model posted on social media. James was very pleased. Ash not so much....

2008-12-09B-380x480.gif

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
This is the part where Mrs. Butterworth's lid is open and the man at the table's body is found in a river. Authorities are currently looking for Mr. Butterworth but he's nowhere to be found in the fridge.

epb3emjvcbj41.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Caterpillar, will you kindly stop biting my walking stick? I need to get into town before this storm gets too violent.

ep55_7.jpg

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
At least it will grow up to become a money tree... okay but seriously, where are the taxes Isabelle!?

gwlc9kweo8951.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Just watch him eventually proclaim himself a "ninja", like Naruto, despite being the most conspicuous being ever.

566528_v1.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

Sun: If you think it’s too hot now just wait another hundred years when global warming really gets started!

sv8z19uqkhu01.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Betcha wish your parents had named you Alexa now, so you could stay quiet when he said that.

Alice-in-Wonderland-1951-alice-in-wonderland-1759032-500-372.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I guess this salt is the real reason he crushes Luigi's foot if he beats him in that one game...

6bf5be2535400d73cc33904247da2fb6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.