• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I wonder if that cat would object to hoping he'll die of coronavirus, what with his infamous laxness.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Well yeah. Of course you forgot how to count! You literally dropped out of school at the fourth grade!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
He should do that to the guy who cooked his bat friend, starting this whole mess.

Captain Jigglypuff

Cartoon Characters: OUT OF ALL THE GAMES OUT THERE TO PLAY ON THE PS3 YOU HAD TO CHOOSE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006?!!!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
She probably should just as a monkey to play, apparently, pigs pwn monkeys at gaming.

Captain Jigglypuff

Unfortunately Oddish’s Waltz of the Flowers solo made everyone fall asleep not because it was boring but rather from all of the Sleep Powder it was unknowingly releasing....

Last edited:

shoz999

Sure, sure. Go for it.
There's no candy! But there is a lot of blood... too dark?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Back to the drawing board on attempting to make catplanes.

Captain Jigglypuff

And then James and Ash were plucked from this scene to be used as both an emoji and sticker for a very NSFW photo that a male model posted on social media. James was very pleased. Ash not so much....

shoz999

Sure, sure. Go for it.
This is the part where Mrs. Butterworth's lid is open and the man at the table's body is found in a river. Authorities are currently looking for Mr. Butterworth but he's nowhere to be found in the fridge.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Caterpillar, will you kindly stop biting my walking stick? I need to get into town before this storm gets too violent.

shoz999

Sure, sure. Go for it.
At least it will grow up to become a money tree... okay but seriously, where are the taxes Isabelle!?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Just watch him eventually proclaim himself a "ninja", like Naruto, despite being the most conspicuous being ever.

Captain Jigglypuff

Sun: If you think it’s too hot now just wait another hundred years when global warming really gets started!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Betcha wish your parents had named you Alexa now, so you could stay quiet when he said that.