• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
We thought these cheering pokémon would cheer us up... we're still depressed...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Wigglytuff: I'm glad my Mr. Mime friend is making me a platform to walk on so I don't get sand on my feet!

expo%2Bkuniyoshi%2Bpetit%2Bpalais%2Bparis%2Bgabrielle%2Baznar%2Bcopyright%2B15.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Yzma thought she'd play a trick on Cruella. Turns out even when she's covered with fur, Cruella still always has to wear fur.

E04K86t.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sheesh, these guys are so anticipant of the Sinnoh remakes, they're expecting a welcome wagon already.

images

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
And then Neptune’s arm broke right off him due to the massive weight of holding a giant solid gold orb....

images

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
NO ONE LIKE YOU EMMET-BOT!!!!! NOW GO BACK INTO THE DUMPSTER WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muppetxmas-bunsenhoneydew.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.