• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
What do you mean you're replacing us with Waldorf & Statler?!?

2f844fb4fe5b0d3b9ad92aff2d560802.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Don't worry, they get tips, just like rickshaw drivers.

tumblr_m90ioyBJAS1qj6jppo1_500.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Won't it be nice when three times, past, present and future, come together to haunt you tonight!

0nFa1.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Greninja: Told you I was a Human Whisperer!

giant-mouse.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The giant rat monster had finally decided to fully put his plan of terrorizing the citizens of a large major city into action. Unfortunately for him, he just had to choose New York City where literally no one is terrified of rats thanks to them being everywhere and from being attacked by way worse things from Martians all the way to a giant man made of marshmallows.

The-pocket-monster-with-the-paint-covered-tail-whos-dripping-orange-goo-on-Togepi.gif

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
*Smeargle's are dangerous.....the smeare us with their colours!*

BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUN01EBJVuFxCiqhHKT7ixOT1EZa0tHRMO5Dmp7O4Rdfh0S1uiCHirk4prjZzIrlKQg

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Holy ****! That Servant learned Draco Meteor!

Pok%C3%A9mon.SPECIAL.full.2324213.jpg

You know how you try to google for some cool action-packed fanart for a certain Pokemon character and often end up with shipping fanart results? I asked myself today, why is there so many freaking Gladion + Moon fanart lol? The shippers work fast lol.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Unfortunately for the trainer, she had perfected her archery skills to the point of learning to be faster than decidueye, so her ball hit the target before decidueye's arrow did, containing the pokémon at sufficient health to break out of the ball and escape.

4052c278069c62c57bd9b2ddb03a6229.jpg

shoz999

Okay but that doesn't explain where you got those Pokedollars.

U7tNPHj.jpg

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You can be an asshole, just don't go the genocide route!
Okay but that doesn't explain where you got those Pokedollars.

U7tNPHj.jpg
He looks like he's about to use a stand
x2.png

shoz999

Schilly's introduction is the best out of the Pokedex holders.

BNEexOyCUAA6r5H.png

He's the best character ever made lol.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Turtles: So, you're forcing us to sit under the words you want emphasized forever? We'd have preferred you just made us into soup!

Alice_fighting_using_mahne.png

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Lordy Lordy I'm over forty!

p00v51nb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.