• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
While all of them are arguing and being offered snacks, none of them seem to care about their friend in the background who appears to have fallen victim to the White Witch...

571976_v1.jpg

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
This must be the work of an enemy stand!

ymyWnqr.png

I find it funny how half of these people used to be the villains, now they're acting like children.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
C'mon, girl! We gave you a bunny hood and you're still this slow-witted?!?

tumblr_n0uakiRON11sq4jpeo8_250.gif

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Little did the other fish know that Flounder was secretly being paid by Darla from Finding Nemo to lure them into a trap for the girl to keep them as pets and kill them....

new-years-eve-meme-7.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Why not just ask her to lead you to him so you can eat him and the female?

fb05d302f9b965c4bebb2492eef7004c.jpg

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Um...Meow?

Doctor%2BWho%2B-%2BUNIT.gIF

octoboy

I Crush Everything
This is why you don't act disobedient in Vulcan School.

-12-Chinese-Folk-FengShui-Bronze-Evil-spirits-ZhongKui-God-Grab-Ghost-Bat-Statue-.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
And drinking something that's poured out of your maid's nose into her son's head is perfectly fine, eh, Beast?

krampussocials.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I get that the evil shadow is supposed to be evil and all buuuuuuuuuuuuut LOOK AT ALL THAT FABULOUS HAIR!!!!!!!!

9addd570f347f6e8c65a0a5fd74d8c77.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
And let's not get started on his several siblings who died of complications after becoming human and didn't even live to see the royal wedding.

latest

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Kirby won't tolerate what you just did.

EO0GBF2X4AISzN1

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Milk helps you grow strong, so this is what happens when a milcery drinks itself as you spin it.

NTI_ANT_353103-001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.