• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKO704

noided
Chuck Norris jokes are dead.

CdZH-GdUEAMlaCW

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Their attempt at becoming the new Fab Four left something to be desired.

549209426_676a5672a9_b.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’m actually tempted to grab the guy and throw him at a Gigantamax Pokémon and see if his head will capture it!

1574899371912.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
They call him "bread" because he's so baked, he's seeing people with poké-ball-heads.

beetle-and-lydia-beetlejuice-and-lydia-3-11049977-300-225.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

Beetlejuice: Wow the future is really messed up! I guess you stopping me from sending Donald Trump to the Neitherworld back in 1989 was a really really bad idea, huh Lydia?

EEQx.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
No wonder Mitt Romney wanted to cancel Sesame Street, he didn't want to have his biggest potential future rival to have a platform.

8751cd29325791.55edec2e52f2d.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I wonder if that cat would object to hoping he'll die of coronavirus, what with his infamous laxness.

DAYCARE_WOES_2__DIRECTORS_CUT_by_LoPun.png

Captain Jigglypuff

Well yeah. Of course you forgot how to count! You literally dropped out of school at the fourth grade!

519fb5d28bb4f937030e005a2c676172d26fa7e5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.