• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
You think this is a wig? Do I look like someone who could afford to step into some fancy wig store and buy a wig like this?!?

tumblr_n06vnsrYdL1sfcic3o2_1280.png

octoboy

I Crush Everything
"Not by the hair of my chinny-chin chin!"
"Then this explosion will huff and puff and blow your house down! And blow you and me up! AHHHHH!!!"

latest

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
About our taxes. We’re dirt poor farmers and have no money to give you but we do have two good for nothing gnomes you can have to serve as a sacrifice!

MV5BNWVlZTk0ZjktN2NjYS00MDJmLTk5ZGUtZmU3ZjI2YTA1ZjRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk0NTc1NDA@._V1_.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Thank you for coming to our auditions to replace Roger. Please be sure to keep quiet down here, and not exit the basement under any circumstances, as it's likely best Roger has no knowledge of this.

6ba3ec41793c62d5921c535e3cbbe733.jpg

Ascended Dialga

Our brains all float down here!

look_up_by_shutterflyeqd_dbvuxnf-fullview.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
As he stared down Minnie, whose marriage certificate now read "Mrs. Mortimer Mouse", it was at this moment Mickey thought of maiming Lillian Disney for leading to the decision that the name on that certificate would not belong to him.

999a735a83caa220a7c80912ce7c32f7.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
"Uhh, trying to turn the tables and trick Bugs by seducing him in drag might be a good idea, but wouldn't it be better to dress as a seductive female rabbit?"

568650_v2.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Unfortunately, it turned out that trees barely taller than yourself, and not even wider make poor hiding places.

49834109baea6ddacaed6835a4599eb6.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Unfortunately, Senpai didn't notice him, and he got submerged by the sinkhole.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.