• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
No no no! You did it all wrong, you blockhead! You’re supposed to get annoyed with me giving you advice, hurl a hammer at me, and kill me so that I can come back as a ghost to permanently haunt you!

zGpcsya_d.jpg

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
the untimely death of Curious George, may he rest in peace
*also where’d you find that that’s really dark*

a cult shrine

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Why did we even have to bother buying out Fox to get Fantastic Four when we can both put Reid Richards to shame ourselves?

575451_v2.gif

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
And then live action Mario suddenly appeared and stomped Raphael to death. He then set Shredder on fire because he thought he looked like Bowser and proceeded to run off carrying April thinking he was saving her from everything all while calling her Daisy....

dc4kt10nyi201.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Meanwhile inside the woman’s head: Picturing herself shoving everything she bought inside a turkey to see how much can fit inside all because she is bored....
giphy.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
"Your owner should've said the same thing when you gave Homer love-eyes! Ooooohhhhhhhh!"

3142442042_1_6_8ERABWEf.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Cinderace: Since when is standing on a giant flaming ball a bad idea?

84df9f0bddfe1b5d3937f63ce78a6624.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
If you think that’s weird, wait until you read the story about the guy that straight up kills Pokémon with a sword for fun....

7ff.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
And thus the audience never forgave Katemon for not letting Leomon onto the door with her, leading to his drowning.

a8f7fbf81a471099f9b0cb7332c1775e.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Race To The Whitehouse all over again.

the_secret_snake_club_by_retal4.png

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Grim: Yeah. Lord Voldemort is never going to make you Death Eaters since you are all Muggles. I should know since I’m supernatural myself....

cfe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.