• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Above Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
How to make household chores into a game for your kids? Add oreos. Everything is a game with Oreos. Also skateboards.. It would probably be wise to keep an eye on your kids..

CohadZM.gif

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I probably should have thought forward when cutting out my cat's tongue when I got sick of it meowing at me... Now it can't bathe itself, so I have to give it baths for it.

200810_Stages_RabbitHole.jpg

Morax

King of heroes
Mom : hoho! Are you approaching me?
Daughter : But i can't the box unless i come closer
Mom : oh really? Then get as close as you need to

images

octoboy

I Crush Everything
So buy our ice cream so you can have your mouth too full to scream for just a moment! Turn your terror into our profit!

Don-t-pull-my-hair-disney-crossover-33650363-367-238.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Mimikyu trying to sneak into Celebrity's like

bugsbunnymovie.jpg

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Daffy: Yikes! Granny forgot to wear clothes again! Are you sure having a senile senior citizen on the team is such a good idea?

s-l400.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
You know what they say when life gives you lemons: Tell 'em, "Not now, I'm busy doing my homework!"

744c10d82f8b5b96575fdc8dd691ac38.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Can I yell at you for letting them break it, at least?

got-girl-e1361057300573.jpg

octoboy

I Crush Everything
She didn't even solve the puzzle, she actually just licked all the outward paint off the sides.

maxresdefault.jpg

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Nickelodeon All Star Brawl - Starman V Spongebat: Dawn of Nicktoons

0eg0n2vf4hy61.jpg

Anyone a fan of Omniscient Reader? If you enjoy fictional literature, you may enjoy Omniscient Reader.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Author burnout is not a pretty thing, clearly!

6674177373_c11aa0a12a_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.