• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caption the Sig above you

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Hey, there's a caption the Avi above you so why not? Essentially you look at the above poster's sig and caption it. Beware posters, this works best if you have a pic of some sort in your sig, if you don't, you might not get as good a caption.

Not really much else to say though about that.

pirate555

Word.
Snorchu: "Gawd I'm so hungry....on a scale of one to ten, how weird would it be if I ate my beloved Pikalax right now?....seriously." >=3

~Pirate

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
I'm a pirate, but the common person thinks I'm a cowboy.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Blissey: o-o Am I floating???

Murton

Once you were lost.
Duskull: Oh ma gawd! I'm stuck in a small bar, surrounded by idiots :O

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Mysterious guy : "I murdered a guy and now im going to walk away like im Sherlock Holmes.

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Bottom right Metagross: "Stop sitting on me!"

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
@_@ I am number nine i shall repeat myself for u to fear me

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Bidoofs : "We together will ravage and rule the Isshu Region!!

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Pikachu: "I'm not available 'till after the Elite Four? Screw That!"