1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Caramelprower's Sprite splices.

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by Caramelprower, May 15, 2010.

1. Caramelprower

Caramelprower Member

Just a few works, If anyone is interested, I may accept requests too, so please, don't hesitate to ask, just don't overload me ^^;;

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  2. Chocolate Pokemon

Chocolate Pokemon Black&White=NoRacism

I have not rated sprites in a while, but here goes. Overall, I like the sprites, they are very original although they do look rather copied and pasted in some. It is also saved in jpg or jpeg make sure you save it as png. Oh, and requests are taken in the Fan Art Shop forum, unless things have changed since I last came here. Keep up the good work!

3. Caramelprower

Caramelprower Member

I saved in jpeg to prevent stealling, But thank you for your commentary.

4. Acherus

Acherus Well-Known Member

Yeah, never save in JPEG. Ever. :)

You can't do much about stealing other than asking no one to take your sprites and telling everyone theyve been stolen if you see them somewhere else. The sprite's themselves look pretty good, apart from the quality (again, always save in Png! Always!), the weaponry and stuff on them is creative, I like it.

Keep up the good work, and save in Png in the future :)

5. Zozo1999

Zozo1999 has left Serebii

Those are vry good! I see wy you saved asJPEG. Justhopefully youhave a PNG copy of it...:S

6. Caramelprower

Caramelprower Member

Oh I do, Trust me, XDDD

Been spriting for years, I CAN post the Png version, but just a bit skeptical is all,