• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Card Captor Sakura General Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I just realized that there was a CCS general discussion thread i = happy now.
I love CCS so much and I'd love to be a part of this

welcome aboard my fellow shipper *shot*

Is that when Tori(forget Japanese name..) gives his magic to save Yukito's life, or something similar to that?
She tells Yukito after Touya saves him. It was really sad =(

've grown alittle to SakuraxTomoyo because of the one episode (i believe it was 50) where Tomoyo tells Sakura she likes someone. I thought that was pretty obv and i was like awww
poor Tomoyo~!!!!! I feel so sorry for her =/ She loves sakura so much TT_TT

~seeya.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
welcome aboard my fellow shipper *shot*
Pokeshipping FTW! XD Hahah no but seriously guys, is there a shipping name for SakuSyao??
I KNOWW I felt so bad for Tomoyo although she was aware of the relationship btw Sakura and Syaoran and let her go :) I love how she acts all matchmaker-like in the second movie *favvv*
Tomoyo's amazing! (what's her name in English again? haha)
[img139]http://www.sillymoogle.net/ccs/GUMI/Ep04/ccs4_tomoyo.jpg[/img139]

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Pokeshipping FTW! XD Hahah no but seriously guys, is there a shipping name for SakuSyao??
I KNOWW I felt so bad for Tomoyo although she was aware of the relationship btw Sakura and Syaoran and let her go :) I love how she acts all matchmaker-like in the second movie *favvv*
Tomoyo's amazing! (what's her name in English again? haha)
[img139]http://www.sillymoogle.net/ccs/GUMI/Ep04/ccs4_tomoyo.jpg[/img139]

Her English name is Madison Taylor I believe =]

I KNOWW I felt so bad for Tomoyo although she was aware of the relationship btw Sakura and Syaoran and let her go I love how she acts all matchmaker-like in the second movie *favvv*
Yay! Yup, SyaoSaku has a name *hunts it down*CaptorShipping. Its CaptorShipping XD. Poor Tomoyo -chan~

Her English name is Madison Taylor I believe =]
You're right! Tomoyo-chan FTW!

I know. Tomoyo is probably the nicest character/friend in the anime that Sakura can have. Even though she had feelings for Sakura that went beyond friendship, she still felt that she could get Syaoran and Sakura together, knowing that she herself wouldn't be able to get Sakura to feel the same way she feels about her. D: That's what I call a true friend. <3

And how she and Meilin worked together to bring Sakura and Syaoran together in the second movie was probably one of my favorite things about it, too! So adorable! x3 I just love all the relationships that get brought out in the show. :p

know. Tomoyo is probably the nicest character/friend in the anime that Sakura can have. Even though she had feelings for Sakura that went beyond friendship, she still felt that she could get Syaoran and Sakura together, knowing that she herself wouldn't be able to get Sakura to feel the same way she feels about her. D: That's what I call a true friend. <3
Tomoyos soooo sweet. It makes me sad...

Can we talk Clow ships? Clow x Yue was pretty one sided....
and tsubasa bought up a new (and I'd say canon) Clow ship...
Bleh... I still like Clow x Yue... The whole thing makes me feel bad for Yue...Why do so many CCS ships make me feel bad?...

Now lets go for cracky kero ships!;

Sakura x Kero? anyone?

I like the Idea of Syaoran x Kero... Mmmm Kero ships are fuuuun

Kero x Meilin?

Kero x Suppie is still my favourite though...

topic?

Forget canon, what is your fave non canon ship?
Kero x Suppie. Or Tomoyo x Meilin. Something like that.

~seeya

Kero x Spinnel Sun. =D

I mean, c'mon! Their interactions were hilarious! xDD Especially in that one episode... Where Spinnel had access to sweets... Oh god. :x I lol'd too hard at how they acted. xD I loved them together!

And I'm the same with you, Nightning on Tomoyo x Meilin. When Meiling cried on Tomoyo's lap while Tomoyo comforted her... Awwww. :< I felt sad for Meiling, but you have to admit, that scene was cute. <3 Also how they worked well together trying to play match-makers for Sakura and Syaoran... CUTE! xD

Also, Sakura x Kero is cute. :3 One of mah faves.

Yup! Those are probably my most favorite non-canon ships in CCS. ^.^

Last edited:
And I'm the same with you, Nightning on Tomoyo x Meilin. When Meiling cried on Tomoyo's lap while Tomoyo comforted her... Awwww. :< I felt sad for Meiling, but you have to admit, that scene was cute. <3 Also how they worked well together trying to play match-makers for Sakura and Syaoran... CUTE! xD
Yeah,,, Tomoyo was so nice to Meilin when she was sad... Tomoyo is such a sweet person... and that was so cute and shippy

xDD Especially in that one episode... Where Spinnel had access to sweets... Oh god. :x
O h god that was cuuuute~!~!
happy-go-lucky blob XD

IOh I guess I also like TomoSaku quite a bit.... but I like SyaoSaku more...

~seeya!

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆

Noncanon? I like TomoSaku alot but Eriol/Tomoyo actually attracts me for some strange reason. I guess the moments when Sakura and Syaoran go somewhere and Tomoyo and Eriol are left alone makes for cute shippyness? Idk? :p

Noncanon? I like TomoSaku alot but Eriol/Tomoyo actually attracts me for some strange reason.
XD there are heaps of Eriol/Tomoyo fans on the web, personally I never really thought about it, but I guess they do have quite a bit in common =D I like TomoSaku a lot as well
Tomoyo is totally dedicated to her, you just know she'll be filming her forever <3

moving on:

SyaoSaku<3333 Those two are meant to be. Ahhhh I love those guys *shot for fangirlness*

and
TouyaYuki, I don't fangirl them as much as I did but I still love them <333

~seeya!

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
awww Kero and Spinel is just flippin' adorable. I still want a Spinel plush to compliment my Kero one. ;3;

Touya and Yukito is just like eatamillionpiecesofcandyohlordmyteetharegonnarot sweet. :3 I love them also. <3~

awww Kero and Spinel is just flippin' adorable. I still want a Spinel plush to compliment my Kero one. ;3;
I love how they act around each other =D Kero is kinda spazz and spinel is all 'you happy-go-lucky blob!' buuut add candy annnnd....

Touya and Yukito is just like eatamillionpiecesofcandyohlordmyteetharegonnarot sweet. :3 I love them also. <3~
yesh, they are SO sweet, Touya dosen't want yuki to fade away, Yuki is his important person =D

~seeya

I love how they act around each other =D Kero is kinda spazz and spinel is all 'you happy-go-lucky blob!' buuut add candy annnnd....

...Annnnd, a series of epic proportions will ensue. XD I thought it was really funny how Kero was trying to catch him and prevent him from being discovered by 'humans' in his craziness. :3 I JUST LOVE THIS PAIRING. I mean, they are sooo hilarious together.

Kero + Spinel + Sweets = :eek: oh mai

yesh, they are SO sweet, Touya dosen't want yuki to fade away, Yuki is his important person =D

~seeya

Oh, god. I think this is one of my top 5 guy x guy pairings. XD I mean, how can you NOT say that these two were meant for each other? I mean, I loved it how Touya was always trying to be alone with Yuki to tell him about his "other" self. And how Yuki turned down Sakura and admitted he liked Touya. <3 Ahhhh, CCS is full of luvliness. xD

...Annnnd, a series of epic proportions will ensue. XD I thought it was really funny how Kero was trying to catch him and prevent him from being discovered by 'humans' in his craziness. :3 I JUST LOVE THIS PAIRING. I mean, they are sooo hilarious together.

Kero + Spinel + Sweets = oh mai
Totaly, Kero thought he was some kind of monster =3 that was cute. And Spinel seems to look down on Kero, but if you give him sweets....
Kero loves to stuff sweets down spinels throat =3

Oh, god. I think this is one of my top 5 guy x guy pairings. XD I mean, how can you NOT say that these two were meant for each other? I mean, I loved it how Touya was always trying to be alone with Yuki to tell him about his "other" self. And how Yuki turned down Sakura and admitted he liked Touya. <3 Ahhhh, CCS is full of luvliness. xD
Its in my top 5 too =D Yuki was so open with how he felt about Touya~<3 I love the part where Touya gives up his powers, They love each other so much *dies*

~seeya

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~

I wants a Kero plushie!

Anyway, yeah I just started watching CCS again after like...years. I used to watch the dub but I've been watching it subbed recently because I perfer it in some anime already. But SakuraXTomoyo is so cute, I just watched epi 11 and for most of the episode they're holding hands, and in the previous epi they actually say that they love eachother, maybe not in that way meant but I choose to interpret it as that!

I'm also very much for both YukiXTouya and Li's one-sided towards Yuki, I just find it soo cute in epi 10 when he keeps going all red.

Anyway, yeah I just started watching CCS again after like...years. I used to watch the dub but I've been watching it subbed recently because I perfer it in some anime already
^_^ hope your enjoying it!
But SakuraXTomoyo is so cute, I just watched epi 11 and for most of the episode they're holding hands, and in the previous epi they actually say that they love eachother, maybe not in that way meant but I choose to interpret it as that!
If you read the manga you'll know which way Tomoyo means it ;D.

m also very much for both YukiXTouya and Li's one-sided towards Yuki, I just find it soo cute in epi 10 when he keeps going all red.
Oh god that is SO cute Syao has poor emotional control and goes red all the time! He is so kawaii when he runs away from yuki<3
I wonder if Yuki knows what's going on? =3

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Ahah! I stumble upon a CCS thread! Lucky me~

CCS was the first fandom that I really got into, so three years of fangirling it made me support a lot of shippings. Though my OTP is still the canon one, SyaoSaku. *shot*

owo Agreed. Kero and Spinel are so cute! Every time I see them, it makes me want to wish CLAMP made human versions of the two. But them looking like stuffed toys (... that's my interpretation of their looks) is fine too.

And Touya x Yukito... when I first watched the anime, I was kinda skeptical of their relationship... I hated shounen-ai then. But, here we go, 4 years after, shounen-ai fangirl. *shotshotshot*

Last edited:
Ahah! I stumble upon a CCS thread! Lucky me~

CCS was the first fandom that I really got into, so three years of fangirling it made me support a lot of shippings. Though my OTP is still the canon one, SyaoSaku. *shot*
Hello thar XD SyaoSaku is love<3

owo Agreed. Kero and Spinel are so cute! Every time I see them, it makes me want to wish CLAMP made human versions of the two. But them looking like stuffed toys (... that's my interpretation of their looks) is fine too.
]
Humans? Thar be flirtyness there! Spinel and Kero would be so cute as humans (together ;3) they'd flirt for sure <3

nd Touya x Yukito... when I first watched the anime, I was kinda skeptical of their relationship... I hated shounen-ai then. But, here we go, 4 years after, shounen-ai fangirl. *shotshotshot*
TxY is cyute<3 I was squeeing over them from very early on. I loved it when Touya told that girl that he liked someone else X3 *waves fangirl flag* *shot at*

~Seeya

Kipcha

I always supported Sakura x Syaoran, mostly because I liked them together right off the bat. They look great together, and I love the whole 'hatred to love' sort of thing, as corny as it is. Not to mention the hints later on were excellent, just made me adore it all the more.

What's YOUR favorite CCS moment?
Well, in the manga, it was the whole final volume, it was just great. However, in the anime, Eriol making Syaoran jealous was pretty great.

I always supported Sakura x Syaoran, mostly because I liked them together right off the bat. They look great together, and I love the whole 'hatred to love' sort of thing, as corny as it is. Not to mention the hints later on were excellent, just made me adore it all the more.
I didn't like SxS at the start, but now I really love it. Syao was so CUTE when he tried to tell Sakura<3 soooo kawaii.

Well, in the manga, it was the whole final volume, it was just great
TOTALLY! the last volume of the manga crosses the cute line<3 SxS<333 you can't top all that shippyness. I love the very end (the years later part, when they meet again)<3 it's so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.