1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Card Captor Sakura General Shipping Discussion

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by Tiffany, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkmagiciangirl

Darkmagiciangirl OpInIoNaTeD at <3

I really loved it when Syaoran started getting all blushy around Sakura who's totally clueless. But I loved it when they got together in the end, they were just too cute!

Even though I don't think of it as a romantic shipping, I grew fond of the friendship between Sakura and Eriol.

I feel sorry for Tomoyo, but she's really strong in my apinion, being able to accept SyaoranxSakura and saying once that "some feeling are best left in the heart" - I could never forget those words.

ToyaXYukito - I support the shipping, it's got lots of depth, but I would prefer them as close friends, almost a brotherly bond, and maybe something more...

2. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

This was bumped, so I'm gonna have to close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.