• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Card Captor Sakura General Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
welcome to the card captor sakura general shipping discussion thread​

We all know Card Captor Sakura. The manga and anime that basically made CLAMP known, in my opinion. Along with the story lines and plot twists - there was another thing that stood out with the manga: the shippings. Whether it was the rivalry gone to romance with Sakura and Syaoran, or the "greatest person" between Toya and Yukito. There's also many others, such as Tomoyo's one-sided love for Sakura and twists with students and teacher relationships. Feel free to discuss them here!

Rules;

1. Just follow basic SPPf rules and the Shipping section rules.
2. Credit pictures.
3. Don't spam
and most importantly;
4. Have fun!

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
AHHHHHHHHH. Okay.

Honestly, I watched the dub first then I found the JP version. XD That being the case, I have always, always, ALWAYS supported Syaoran x Sakura. I couldn't really care much for Yukito/Julian x Sakura, but neither was I an anti-fan. XD; Meilin was really annoying at first, but then I grew to like her. Especially by the second season of CCS. Idk, she and Tomoyo/Madison have their own secret world even though Madison's is worse. XD I think I once reached the point of just shipping them together coz of their insanity of trying to put Syaoran and Sakura together. XD;

You couldn't really reject the idea of Sakura x Madison/Tomoyo in both the original and the dub. But I think I was a bit shocked about how much Tomoyo was into Sakura in the JP version. XD I can totally see why everyone was like "Tomoyo x Sakura FTW".

'Course, my favorite has to be Spinnel Sun x Kero. The chibi and the true forms work very well. XD I love it when they both fight over sweets after Kero manage to get Spinnel to eat one of them. :D They can't live without the other, honestly. <3

Yes! a CCS Shipping thread!
I have always loved yukito x toya they care so much for eachother~<3
I never thought much of yukitox sakura though~
Sakura x Syaoran grew on me fast, now i love it I'ts very cute I cant help but feel sorry for meilin who i think rules (just not with li-kun, sorry)
tomoyo lives in her own little sakura fangirl world pretty cute huh?
and I also don't buy that Syaoran was just attracted to yues moon powers thing, I really liked the way his crush on yuki made him act.

I really loved CCS but I haven't really watched for so long, 'round 10 years. (It really makes me feel so old, although I was a kid) I remember that I really like Toya x Yukito though back then I had no idea of Yaoi or really understand it.

Syaoran x Sakura: They were my favorite since they were fighting always at the beginning and I couldn't help but think they were adorable. Although back then, I was their same age.

Tomoyo x Sakura: I liked their relationship too. I was surprised when they revealed they were cousins but it made me understnad Tomoyo a little more. I thought she had sorta a sister complex (though they weren't really sisters).

Yukito x Syaoran: It was always funny seeing him blushing so much and running. ^-^ I really liked when Yue actually told Syaoran that his feeelings for Yukito were only because of the moon and it was then when he really realized that he was in love in Sakura.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Like you all, I always loved Sakura x Syaoran. I mean, who couldn't? They're so cute! I love how it was at first rivals>friends>requited feelings. So adorable. :3

Yukito x Touya for self explanatory reasons. It's basically canon since like episode one and the whole thing with Yukito and his magic/Yue just made me know for sure. They are each other's greatest person.

I liked Syaoran and Eriol too. The dynamic was funny and I just thought it was adorable.

Kero x Spinel Sun yeah. self explanatory. :v

Oh, how I loved watching the Jap version of CCS.

Syaoran x Sakura was (obviously) the cutest pairing in the whole series. I especially loved the way Syaoran blushed or flustered around Sakura almost all the time later in the series.^^ It's so cute!

Yukito x Touya was always a great match. Touya greatly cared for Yukito very much. They are nothing without the other.

Tomoyo works great with alot of people! With Sakura, Meilin, or Eriol. She is a very shippable character.(3

And the most hilarious one, Kero x Spinel Sun. I loved it the time they had the sweets problem. They are always perfect for each other.;D

I'm posting here again! because i Love CCS, oh so much,
syaoran is really very cute when he has a crush on someone~

suppie x kero is starting to grow on me!

Kero: he's gone strange again

suppie: im not strange!

lol XD!!
gotta love
yue x toya aswell, you can tell yue and yukito have the same feelings for him ^-^

I feel sad for tomoyo ove the sakura thing but I really like her with meling ^_^ she is shippable =)

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
OH MY GOSH! I love CCS like CRAZY!

When I was younger watching the dub, I was hooked. XD
Soon then I watched the entire Japanese series and yada-yada~!

Sakura x Syaoran is my TOP fav couple ♥ ♥ ♥
My favorite character is Meiling~! She made me laugh, being so jealous. X3

CCS RULES! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
OH MY GOSH! I love CCS like CRAZY!

When I was younger watching the dub, I was hooked. XD
Soon then I watched the entire Japanese series and yada-yada~!

Sakura x Syaoran is my TOP fav couple ♥ ♥ ♥
My favorite character is Meiling~! She made me laugh, being so jealous. X3

CCS RULES! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:D

Meiling is hilarious. I hated her at first but then I grew to love her. I love how she just wants Syaoran to be happy. :3

What's YOUR favorite CCS moment?

CCS RuLz~!~!

now then,

easy, any of the moments where Touya trys to tell Yukito about Yue. *fangirlscreams* OR the end of the last movie~<333 that was very cute

Iam VERY crazy about the Touya x Yukito/Yue thing right about now, I've read some great fanfiction ^_~.

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
:D

Meiling is hilarious. I hated her at first but then I grew to love her. I love how she just wants Syaoran to be happy. :3

lol to be honest I really didn't like her in the beginning either! I had to grow to love her XD. She's has such funny ways to show she cares~!

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! This is a hard one because I just love the serious so much! There were a lot of cute, funny, adorable moments!

Hm....but if I were to choose one it would have to be when, Syaoran saved Sakura from the Ice card (I think it was Ice...gosh bad memory >.<). During the ice skating trip! Yeah Yeah does anyone remember that? XD I love that part like CRAZZYYY~! (WOOOO CCS!!! lol)

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I'm posting here again! because i Love CCS, oh so much,
syaoran is really very cute when he has a crush on someone~

suppie x kero is starting to grow on me!

Kero: he's gone strange again

suppie: im not strange!

lol XD!!
gotta love
yue x toya aswell, you can tell yue and yukito have the same feelings for him ^-^

I feel sad for tomoyo ove the sakura thing but I really like her with meling ^_^ she is shippable =)

I am also a Tomoyo x Meiling shipper. The two "rejected" get together. :p I thought it was so sweet how Tomoyo was there for Meiling when Syaoran confessed to her how he found someone who he loves. :3

"...sorry for wetting your lap"

aww.

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
I am also a Tomoyo x Meiling shipper. The two "rejected" get together. :p I thought it was so sweet how Tomoyo was there for Meiling when Syaoran confessed to her how he found someone who he loves. :3

aww.

lol Usually I'm not a fan of Girl x Girl pairings, but Tomoyo and Meiling kinda deserve to find love also! =D

Even kinda...after being rejected....he...he...^^;

When Sakura came back up from falling down from the elevator. When Syaoran screamed "Sakuraaaaa!", that was a real sweet moment since he never called her "Sakura" by itself before. Also, when he hugged her and said "I'm so glad.". That was real sweet.

Basically every time Syaoran blushed in front of Sakura like crazy.^^ I loved those moments.♥

aww.

you said it XD , couldn't have put it better!

a new one: when Sakura spins Syaoran around after the battle with Yue. He falls down and smiles at her~<333

New topic time guys:

were there any ships you grew to like better over time?

Sakura x Syaoran. I was against it at first, because I love the S .v. S for Yuki's heart thing, but then I fell in love with SxS so, yeah.

but sirsly Touya x Yukito forever .

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
Were there any ships you grew to like better over time?

During the whole "Syaoran jealous of Eriol" ark. There were moments where Tomoyo and Syaoraon would sneak around with each other. I then grew with the idea...o.o *PING!* Syaoran x Tomoyo! Sounds kinda weird, but seems kinda cute~! <3 I was even gonna make a AMV, but then of course WMM crashed and I lost it all X_X

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Were there any ships you grew to like better over time?

During the whole "Syaoran jealous of Eriol" ark. There were moments where Tomoyo and Syaoraon would sneak around with each other. I then grew with the idea...o.o *PING!* Syaoran x Tomoyo! Sounds kinda weird, but seems kinda cute~! <3 I was even gonna make a AMV, but then of course WMM crashed and I lost it all X_X

I think it's cute also, but not in a 'omg they're so cute together kyaaaa~' kind of way. Tomoyo is very observant of everything around her, while Syaoran isn't exactly the brightest when it comes to things with human relations. :p

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
new question, idea, topic...thing.... lol

If you were the next Card Captor what card would you use regularly?
(Like how Sakura mostly uses the Windy and Jump Card)

IF I WAS THE NEXT CARDCAPTOR! (lol)
I would mostly use the Shield and the Fight card!

Cause I'm easily scared by flying objects so I'd use Shield and because I have no fighting skills I'd use Fight lol

Tomoyo is very observant of everything around her,

That's one of the reasons why I like shipping Tomoyo with Eriol. :p They're both observant when romance is involved, like how they knew that Syaoran liked Sakura. ^^ They thought it was obvious. :p They both have an intellectual air to them and are always calm and caring (Eriol is caring for helping Sakura get stronger) towards their friends. I think their very similar and are adorable together. :3

new question, idea, topic...thing.... lol

If you were the next Card Captor what card would you use regularly?

Er... how is this topic related to shipping, again? ^_^' No offense, but that topic has nothing to do with shipping...

But, just cause I feel like it, I would use the Bounce Card 'cause it's just so fun to bounce around town. =D

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
Er... how is this topic related to shipping, again? ^_^' No offense, but that topic has nothing to do with shipping...

I'm sorry kinda got caught up in the CCS fandom >.<
but ahhhh but i guess i'll delete the comment when Tiffany says i should.

SORRY SORRY PEOPLE! =[

Status
Not open for further replies.