• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Card Captor Sakura

Kipcha

Oh, Syaoran is definitly my favourite character. He is just too cute trying to confess to Sakura! Plus I like his whole tough attitude in the beggining and just how he works. He is totally awesome. Mind you, Kero-chan and Sakura came in close behind him, but Syaoran was just too awesome.

Were you rooting for their pairing? I loved the ending. SO sweet, like the rest of the series! :)

~Heaven Help Us~

Oh, Syaoran is definitly my favourite character. He is just too cute trying to confess to Sakura! Plus I like his whole tough attitude in the beggining and just how he works. He is totally awesome. Mind you, Kero-chan and Sakura came in close behind him, but Syaoran was just too awesome.

Were you rooting for their pairing? I loved the ending. SO sweet, like the rest of the series! :)

idk i like kero-chan and yue-san. i also like (i forgot thier names already lol) the kid that always says random facts and that never opens his eyes and the other girl.

also wtf?rika-chan and terada-sensei?

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I've read it. It wasn't my favorite manga ever, but it was cute. My favorite character... I liked Yue and Kero a lot... I also liked Mizuki-sensei. Oh, and Toya was a good character, too. I thought it was really sweet when the Mirror card got a crush on him.

I've read the series. It is a cute series.

I've read other stuff from CLAMP, but this is one of their manga series that I especially enjoyed.

My favorite character?
Umm.......
I guess Tomoyo, she's funny.

~Heaven Help Us~

I've read the series. It is a cute series.

I've read other stuff from CLAMP, but this is one of their manga series that I especially enjoyed.

My favorite character?
Umm.......
I guess Tomoyo, she's funny.

yeah i liked tomoyo chan too. and of course it wasnt the best manga ever but its worth making a topic about it.

ArchangelUnmei

Shiny Cottonball!
I LOVE CCS, I've been trying to collect all of them for awhile now, but I'm picky, I want them all with the same cover set. =P

My favorite character has to be Yue, though I'm very fond of both Yuki and Touya too. Among the 'kids', I'd have to say Tomoyo. She's so adorable and sweet, and such a good friend for Sakura. <3

I also have a soft spot for Eriol, twisty little guy that he is.... >.>

~Heaven Help Us~

I LOVE CCS, I've been trying to collect all of them for awhile now, but I'm picky, I want them all with the same cover set. =P

My favorite character has to be Yue, though I'm very fond of both Yuki and Touya too. Among the 'kids', I'd have to say Tomoyo. She's so adorable and sweet, and such a good friend for Sakura. <3

I also have a soft spot for Eriol, twisty little guy that he is.... >.>

are you kidding me i hate eriol.spinel sun was pretty cool.and kero chan was tito.

BigLutz

Banned
This was actually one of the first Animes I ever saw, sadly it was the butchered English Version. But I was able to find a Original Version at a local Gamestop a long time ago. Lately I have been wanting to revisit the series. Also about a month or two ago a friend of mine that loves the series got sick. Since I am a 3D Modeler, I ended up making this for her.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/Roykarrde/?action=view&current=Wand.flv

BigLutz

Banned
Ahh my bad, I actually read a few chapters of the manga, really as a lead into Tsubasa. But my sister has so many freaking copies of the manga its mind boggling. I need to check that out as well.

Asrialys

whats Tsubasa?
Tsubasa Chronicles. One of CLAMP's current projects. Many characters in Tsubasa Chronicles come from CLAMP's past works. More like spin-off characters, as they aren't really the exact same persons. The two main characters are Sakura and Syaoran as teenagers, except it's not the same Sakura and Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura.

BigLutz

Banned
Tsubasa Chronicles. One of CLAMP's current projects. Many characters in Tsubasa Chronicles come from CLAMP's past works. More like spin-off characters, as they aren't really the exact same persons. The two main characters are Sakura and Syaoran as teenagers, except it's not the same Sakura and Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura.

Although interesting enough, the Syaoran from Tsubasa, has a very interesting connection with the Cardcaptor Sakura world.