• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cardcaptor RPG Creation & Discussion Thread

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I fixed all the errors that there were, and ran it through spellchecker. There aren't any anymore. :)

The multiple tenses just feels weird, especially since most RP is written as having already happened. This is why I said use it or don't. It's your call.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I don't mind doing all one tense (especially if someone else bothers to chime in and tell me they'd like all one tense too), but I would like to go through and do it myself to make sure the 'narrative voice' stays the same (though your changes probably haven't effected that much at all... I'm just picky. edit: also, looking through it, it seems you missed changing the tense in a few spots.), which is why knowing where you found spelling errors would be helpful. I have spellcheck, and only the non-English words are highlighted as wrong, so I don't know what you could have changed.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Only thing I can suggest is comparing it word for word side by side and write it how you like. I know I fixed a couple of typos though.That was all I caught, sorry .