• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cardcaptors Sakura

mrbrightside69

*The Water Warrior*
Ok so I just bought the complete series on dvd yesterday, 70 episodes 25 bucks, hello good deal or what, and i was wondering if anyoe remember this series? I actually thought it to be a interesting show. Discuss.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Wow 25 bucks! That's a really good deal! I wish I could have found it for that much.

I love Cardcaptor Sakura it's so cute and funny! I have the whole series too!^^ It's the first anime I saw in japanese.

ChocolateCon

Sexy Pineapple
That was like the first anime I ever really watched. But it was the American dub. lol. But that IS a pretty good deal. I wish I were you!

Goth_Guy

Volcano Trainer
I remember that there were two dubs for this one, one that was on tv and one that was only avalibale on special edition uncut DVDs.

Harukuro

I love this series! I haven't seen much of the original but I hope to in the future.

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
Awesomely good deal!

does it have the flying penguin episode? thats the only episode I got to watch then it ended.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I remember that there were two dubs for this one, one that was on tv and one that was only avalibale on special edition uncut DVDs.
There wasn't a dub on the uncut DVDs, just Japanese audio and subtitles.

There was, however, an uncut dub for the second movie.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
It's been years since I last thought about CCS. Back in the days when I was first acquainted with anime, I used to love watching it subtitled. I also loved all of the songs that were on the soundtracks. :) I guess it's one of the anime from back then that I have very fond memories for.

I didn't know there was a dub for the second movie. Was it any good? Did they use the Nelvana VAs?

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I didn't know there was a dub for the second movie. Was it any good? Did they use the Nelvana VAs?
Of course it was good, it was exactly the same as the original Japanese version (and Nelvana didn't dub it or the license to it, Bang Zoom! dubbed it and Geneon had the license to it). And no, they didn't use Nelvana's voice actors.

mrbrightside69

*The Water Warrior*
Yeah i just finished converting the whole series and sent it to my ipod video. I love this series, and now I can watcxh it during lectures, lol, well maybe not during lessons.

mudkip-max

<<The Best
what a bargain and ye i remember it:)

PkmnTrainerJ

Yeah I remember seeing it shown on Fox Kids I think.

Loved it.

Maybe you can answer something for me though, Sakura gathered all the clow cards but then lost them again right?

How did this happen? I remember in the same episode her staff (can't remember it's name) was unusable for a while because she lacked the power she needed.

EDIT: Wikipedia answers all.

Last edited:

Goth_Guy

Volcano Trainer
There wasn't a dub on the uncut DVDs, just Japanese audio and subtitles.

There was, however, an uncut dub for the second movie.

The movie is what I meant to say, my brain was saying one thing and my typing was doing something else.

Calcifer

It's one of the best anime shows out there. It's really great, unfortunately though it's kind of a bit old. I even bought a Sakura Clow Card set that could be used for divination...it's awesome....the manual's in chinese so I have to let someone translate for me before I can actually use it for 'fun' divination.