• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

cards that aren't given enough credit (YGO)

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
everyone knows those yugioh cards that make everything right, but noone sees this but you? no... well I certainly know a few that are overlooked *coughmetalmorphcough* but the afore mentioned *coughmetalmorphcough* is overlooked because it was released with only a few copies of forbidden memories. do you have a favorite card such as *coughmetalmorphcough* that people don't care about? then talk about it here!

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
BLS-EOTB. everyone thinks he's broken, and for that he got banned. am I the only one who sees him as he really is: MY TICKET TO PWNING THEIR BUTTS?!?!? :D couldn't resist the last part, but seriously, he's a good card. why do they have to be mean to all the good cards? :(

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
Cyber Jar and Pot Of Greed! I love those cards but it sucks that they are now banned. CJ was my "get monster burn effects/dark hole" for my opponent and POG was my chance to shorten my deck to draw and quickly burn my opponent by going through my deck quickly.

Jupetta

I was looking through my cards when I noticed Giant Kozaky... would be great to build a Burn Deck after.
~;354;

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Jojo@210 and NEO GOHAN, if I'm not mistaken, I'd think this is for cards not given credit, not cards given so much credit that they end up on the banned list.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Yeah, BLS, Cybersaixjar, and Pot are not cards that are undercredited.

I personally think E-HERO Thunder Giant doesent get enough credit, or the Armed Dragon family. You can use them and hurt things with a good build.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Orochi Breakwing said:
I personally think E-HERO Thunder Giant doesent get enough credit, or the Armed Dragon family. You can use them and hurt things with a good build.

I disagree. Maybe things are different in your circle, but in my area, Thunder Giant gets insane respect. Which is understandable- all he needs is an Equip or two and he can take practically any monster out with his effect. Armed Dragon, on the otherhand, generally only gets played in Dragon decks- from what I've seen no one uses character decks in my area only theme...

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Pitch Black Warwolf is interesting and never gets respect. :/ Also, Spirit Reaper, back-in-the-day, didn't get respect but was a great card. Some cards take longer to get respect then others. I remember when no one would play Spirit Reaper, now look. XD I'll edit later when I remember some others...

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Blowback is seeing a lot of play in Europe for its versatility with Strike Ninja, but not at all here in the states.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
That's all changing this format. Im seeing in increase in decked blowback in teh decks I see on Obelisk Blue/Restricted Silence, plus its DDV-able. So its definitely gonna see more play, very soon.

Nylf

Judgement Of Anubis. With cards like MST and Heavy Storm seen as staples, it can be very useful. Plus the monster destruction + burn is useful I find. Too many times have my poor foes thought to Heavy Storm away a possible Saku, just to get their most powerful monster(or in cases only monster) destroyed, a dead useful card wasted and destroyed and then a nice chunk of Life Points gone. And then usually my turn right around the corner.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Orochi Breakwing said:
Yeah, I'm for both of those. Pole Position, Rush Recklessly, and UBK. Alot of cards are good, if you build the right deck for it.

Mikau

Better then you
I really think that Hane-Hane isn't given enough credit. Why?,you might ask it has a really good effect that can help out at times.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Master Chief said:
I really think that Hane-Hane isn't given enough credit. Why?,you might ask it has a really good effect that can help out at times.
Well, I'd give it credit, but I gave all my bounce credit to Penguin Soldier =\

Love Hina Fan

December Third...
Nobody seems to even acknowledge Nephthys's existance these days. Seriously, this +1 crap is making the game going to hell even faster than the dub GX.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Golem Sentry >>>>>>>>> Hane Hane

And Golem Sentry isn't given credit as a bouncer...

Different Dimension Capsule, it lets you get any card from your deck and its not even on the Restricted list. I know two turns, but it can be skipped easily I mean two Pyro Clocks of Destiny and bam instantly you get a powerful card in your deck to your hand. So clearly its not restricted because it hasn't been given enough credit or love to use in a deck, it's an awesome card though.

Awesome Card!

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Long live Judgment of Anubis! Has helped me a lot. And DD Capsule isn't good, isn't bad, can't be destroyed while in effect right? I think you have to play it just right to get it's full effect.