• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cards that got your attention?

poix_the_yak

I stay noided

squlicky4

well i saw a regirock one that i thought looked really cool dont know what the set was called though

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Zapdos G from Advent of Arceus, I love that Pokemon.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i have seen the Advent Arceus Tins on Googlw and the Arces on the yellow tin was the one i saw. i believe that was the fire/grass one, i may be wrong. Still Blaziken FB LV.X i what i like. im buying it soon when my friend tels me how much it is! i recon between £20-£27

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
well i saw a regirock one that i thought looked really cool dont know what the set was called though

i think it was Legends Awakened cause the three golems and regigigas are in it

Prisimviere

Not Returned.
The Zangoose card (Steel-Type) is so awesome. Saitou's art made it right!
It's just cool, and it is not that strong at all.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Gyarados SF...it won me 3 out of 5 match in my BR

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire

newmoon island

Palkia G lv. X from the platinum sett is awesome!

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Palkia G lv. X from the platinum sett is awesome!

yes it is quite cool! this guy is so sad he printed it off and put tin foil around it saying it was the real one bu i knew it wasnt and i could see he glued it onto i think was a dunsparce!

however i think dialga g lv x is way better as it can shut down many i think it says poke bods or i think poke powers not sure!

tmoz im getting a Mint Charizard G and Blaziken FB.

Nidoprince

For me, it's Giratina Lv. X topped with Giratina Orgin from Platinum. Great art, and I've knocked out my opponents Pokemon with it, and the Pokemon didn't even come out!

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
defo Charizard G LV.X non promo ! ive been talking about it for days!

Last edited: