1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Carina's fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Carina, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Carina

Carina Plasbad!!

Am I allowed to share fanart here? :D Hope you guys like my illustration of Alcremie being eaten alive by the starters.

[​IMG]

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Yum! Turkey and Mashed Potatoes! Staff Member Moderator

Love it! It has such character. :) Very nice.

wolf jani likes this.
  3. Sketchie

Sketchie blue.

So cute! I love the texture on your work, it adds depth and character. And everyone's reactions are so on point! I feel the same way as Alcremie whenever I have a ton of children crawling all over me, it's very relatable. If I have any constructive criticism, it would be to make more art and show us! :)

wolf jani and Dragalge like this.
  4. griss0mgg

griss0mgg New Member

Wow! I love your style! Super sleek~