• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Caroline

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Caroline

Character Bio Unavailable.
Japanese Name: Mituko
Debut Appearance: "There's No Place Like Hoenn"

Caroline is May and Max's mother and the husband of Norman, the Petalburg City Gym Leader. She is caring and compassionate for her loved ones, although she can show a furious side of her if she becomes deeply troubled by a certain aspect of life in the family.

Discuss.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Caroline, well, she was nice. I loved when she How she suspected that Norman had betrayed her.

Her favorite pokemon was Beautifly, and May got one.

Torpoleon

Caroline is a decent character. It was nice to see her at the Hoenn and Kanto Grand Festivals and at the Hoenn League. She really does seem supportive.

Medea

Excalibur
Out of all of the mothers...well besides Lola, Caroline was one of my favorites. And as said before, her shining episode was in Love, Petalburg Style. The one thing that would drive me nuts about Caroline was that in the dub, we got THREE voice actresses doing her. The first one left 4Kids, the second one stuck around until the 4Kids dub ended, and then number three. But other than that little detail, Caroline was a nice mother.

NES

Flip me to the side!
She was hot. Can't choose between her and Mrs. Ketchum for the hottest mom in the series.