• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Carrying On! (166)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Carrying On!

In the next town, Ash & Co. find a Pidgey under attack by a Fearow. Wanting to help he sends Noctowl out who stops it. They soon find out the Pidgey is part of a Pokémon Delivery Company. They find out that there are some Pidgey that have been stolen. Can they find out who did it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This epsiode wasn't all that great. I did like the story about the grandfather not knowing if he should continue on the family business due to today's technological advances, and how he ended up giving the job to Malachi anyway when he saw how dedicated he was. The rest of the episode, though, wasn't all that great. It was pretty boring overall.

However, there were a couple of highlights. I liked the part where Team Rocket is hypnotized into thinking they're firing on the twerps, and Wobbuffet has XX eyes. :D I also liked when the grandfather was telling the pidgeys where to go, and their names were Wingy, Dingy, Flingy, and Norman. LOL

Battra

A nice episode I like how the related the Pidgey to Carrier Pigeons, and those Pidgeys are just so darn cute.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think the Pidgey were really cute, but i think it was a little unfair using them to carry mail so far away.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I think the idea of carrier Pidgeys was great. It reminds me of when Team Rocket wanted to do the same thing with Hoppip. I thought the smoke cloud Team Rocket used was pretty smart...if only they could breathe. I am also glad Malachi will get to take over the business when his grandfather retires.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
This was a good episode, the Pidgeys was very strong together VS TR....

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was such a good Filler episode in my opinion. Seeing Noctowl getting some decent exposure at the beginning made it all worth while. I loved how it used it's illusionary powers to make itself seems as a Charizard to Fearow, thereby saving the carrier Pidgey from certain death.

Oh my God that little carrier Pidgey was just so cute, I never noticed how pleasant those Pidgey actually are since they really ever appear. With it's little hat and mailbag, it was simply divine. It's trainer was pretty interesting too, I mean, working at a Pidgey Delivery Service? Flying on those giant hot air balloons? Sounds like one of the most dangerous jobs in the anime yet.

I loved that Ash's Noctowl and the Pidgey helped save the other Pidgey from Team Rocket's evil cluthes, and of course, Pikachu's electric attack. It just goes to show that with a little teamwork, anything's possible. It was so sad to have to say goodbye to the Pidgey, they were adorable. This gets a decent 8/10, not bad for a Johto Filler.

Sayho1234

This episode was actually one of my most hated fillers of Johto. :)

I don't blame you! I mean it is a bit redundant to have TWO fillers about Pidgey occur within one saga. Prior to watching the episode just knowing that the plot of it was just another Johto filler about a pokemon that they've already covered in the saga had made me dislike it! But then I had caught the episode on Boomerang 2 weeks ago, and the plot actually wasn't half bad itself. The baby Pidgey and Team Rocket being good for a change & actually trying to help it achieve it's dream had made me fall in love with this filler episode.

G50

No longer posting
This was an ok episode... It was cool seeing Pidgey used as the main Pokemon for an episode. However, this really felt like a useless filler episode. Ken was really cute to look at! The names were really funny. It was cool seeing Noctowl's trickery hypnosis again.

7/100