• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Carrying On! (166)

The carrier Pidgey being attacked by a Fearow reminded me of the Fearow from the Viridian Forest that attacked the Pidgey and Pidgeotto there and it made me realize just how evil Fearow in this show are. That said I liked that Noctowl helped save Pidgey and that this episode showed us how valuable Pidgey can be when it comes to delivering items. Team Rocket would've made a killing if their scheme to steal the carrier Pidgey had succeeded. 7/10

KEN IS BABY I LOVE HIM

I love this episode and I love how Ash's Shiny owl spins its head. The birds were so cute in this episode.