• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cartoons that are way more popular than you think they should be

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I never understood why so many people think the new episodes of Futurama are so horrible tbh. :/ Is it because they're more topical or something? Because the older seasons had topical episodes, too.

And I'll admit, I liked the earlier seasons of Family Guy, but yeah, it got stupid after awhile.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I never understood why so many people think the new episodes of Futurama are so horrible tbh. :/ Is it because they're more topical or something? Because the older seasons had topical episodes, too.
Actually, they didn't start out bad but as time went on, their quality was clearly wearing off. To be honest, I think such a strong reaction to this decrease in quality was due the quality of the Simpson's dripping and the fact that it's still going on.

I know I'm reposting a similar short but nonetheless, thank you for sharing this with us, Stan Lee.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Eh. I think Futurama is pretty hit-and-miss, but when it hits, it hits hard. That goes for the old AND the new seasons. But that's just me.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
hater gonna hate...

Naruto is more popular than it should be. I think the show is actually kinda stupid.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
hater gonna hate...

Naruto is more popular than it should be. I think the show is actually kinda stupid.

I forgot to metion Naruto lol, stupid show keeps taking time form pokemon.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Eh. Naruto's just cookie-cutter Shounen anime, and that's probably exactly why it's popular. People like things that are familiar to them.

That said, I don't think it's as popular as it used to be, although I could be wrong. Seems like it was more popular when I was obsessed with it (2007-2008 or so).

Autis-misc

Abridger
The newer Pokemon show is only decent in Animation, the rest of it is pretty bad.

I'm going to be an episode on rerun and say Gravity Falls, I don't know why people even enjoy it. (Then again, No one I know has said a word about it)

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Whoops...

Also, seriously, all of this pony crap, STOP! I'VE BEEN DRIVEN TO THE BRINK OF INSANITY BY YOU!

BlueDragonfangirl

Naruto Shippuden after the Pain arc, don't understand whats keeping it so popular now these days.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I can kind of understand why Regular Show is a bit overrated. It's topical, but it's also extremely random and at the same time starting to get a bit stale and formulaic.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I can kind of understand why Regular Show is a bit overrated. It's topical, but it's also extremely random and at the same time starting to get a bit stale and formulaic.

This is probably why I love the show because it's random.

For me just Adventure Time.