• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cartoons today: Why do they suck?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So? Most of us weren't alive back when cartoons were racist. That was in the 60s/70s IIRC.
My point is that cartoons today haven't sunk to a new level of low compared to what the racist cartoons in the past were like.

peregrintook69

Cartoons haven't gotten worse, we just got older.

A children's mind hasn't opened to the world yet.

And when it does, you stumble. Until you learn some of the lessons those very cartoons you grew up on taught you, sink in.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Cartoons haven't gotten worse, we just got older.

A children's mind hasn't opened to the world yet.

And when it does, you stumble. Until you learn some of the lessons those very cartoons you grew up on taught you, sink in.
You can't convince me that My Gym Partner is a Monkey isn't worse than say Animaniacs.