• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Case of the K-9 Capers! (054)

For a police academy episode, this sure was a load of fun. I don't get why Ash wanted to train there though since he didn't even learn anything by the end, but I loved Jenny's squad of Growlithe.

Leonhart

Imagineer
ᎠᎬȺᎢḤ said:
I don't get why Ash wanted to train there though since he didn't even learn anything by the end, but I loved Jenny's squad of Growlithe.

It was within his capacity to want to participate in something new involving Pokemon, and it was amusing how he got so into it. I wish he had trained this hard in other OS episodes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KyogreThunder said:
I liked it how Growlithe remembered its past with Jenny, but otherwise, it wasn't enjoyable.
3/10

That scene would've had so much more impact if we the audience had actually cared more about that particular Junsa, but the fact that she was a disposable character like the rest of her family made the flashback scene kind of weak.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
That scene would've had so much more impact if we the audience had actually cared more about that particular Junsa, but the fact that she was a disposable character like the rest of her family made the flashback scene kind of weak.

She wasn't as bad as her other cousins or sisters or whatever. The other Kanto Jenny's hardly did anything yet here we finally saw an officer of the law take action and even help Ash train a bit at the police academy.

Episodes where Ash shows interest in doing any kind of special training are my favorites so I liked when he asked Officer Jenny if he could train with the Growlithe police force. The voice modifier scene was really sad since the Growlithes didn't recognize Jenny's real voice because of the voice modifying gas. I thought that the fact that they eventually remembered Jenny because of their memories of her when they were puppies was super sweet. 7/10

GROWLITHE CAR GROWLITHE CAR

PUPPY GROWLITHE DAWWW

JIGGLYPUFF WHY ARE YOU HERE

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"Growlithe was the best part of this episode (filler)"

Episode: 3/10