• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Casimir's random sketchs

Casimir

Good boy.
Introduction:
Not much to introduce! I'm Casimir and i'm here just posting my art work in high hopes to share my creativity with everybody.
I often just draw random characters in random scenarios, whether it's pokemon or not.
I usually draw stuff I created myself (i.e. Manga I work on in the free time) but pokemon brings a new dish to the table for me because I get to utilize my characters as well as my friend's characters together with their pokemon.
I don't really draw Fakemon often, though. :p

The future for my artwork on Serebii:
If you like what you see, i'll be jumping into photoshop rather than just MS Paint to do some more pieces. I have a bunch of ideas and I look forward to bringing them to life.
I also have a few ideas of a few fan comics. One on the more humorous side, and the other being based on a actual journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ontro the beggining of the thread;
I honestly did my first digital piece today concerning my trainer and my Leafeon, so I don't have much to view right now... But rest assure, i'll have more up, hopefully on a daily basis.

SKETCH #1:
Casimir + Luca the Leafeon, sketchy portrait.

untitled-20.png

Description: My trainer's name is Casimir (Loosely based off of a character in one of my manga, called Lumina.) and my Leafeon named Luca appears in this as well.
Luca being my favorite pokemon I have, as well as Leafeon being my favorite pokemon... I'm sure i'll be doing more pieces based off of the two.
My main goal was just a sketchy drawing of the two in paint. Nothing too big.
How it was done: With solely the pencil and paint bucket tool in MS Paint.
Time: On and off, about 2 hours.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Off-topic: the bishi-Brock pic that comes with your name gives me the heebie-jeebies.

On-topic: your pic is really good ^_^ Leafeon looks just so... cuddly~! <3

Post more! :)