• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Castelia Art House

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
i would like a trainer cosplay from tskune.
what type of trainer: Ash/Red
what pokemon:Victini
trainer or pokemon colors:Victini
I'm sorry to say, but Tskune hasn't been on for a long time, so you probably won't get your Cosplay, BUT in our new shop, The Triumvirate Shop, Shadow PKMN Trainer does Trainer Cosplays too so if you order there you will get it. :D

Shiny_Wooper

i would like a trainer cosplay from shadow.
type of trainer:cynthaia
pokemon:glaceon
trainer or pokemon colors:uhh can i have it like the example?

Umm, Shiny we've had a new art shop for like a month XD but I can give you the cosplay anyway :3

GlaceonCynthia.gif

[IMG*]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/ShadowIke/Pokemon%20Sprite%20Stuff/GlaceonCynthia.gif[/IMG]